• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paris under attack heavy gunfire and explosions nov 13th 2015

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: The attacks, which left at least 120 dead, show that "no country is immune, even when there is a state of heightened security", Mr Shanmugam said in a statement issued on Saturday (Nov 14).

It should be "No country WITH MUSLIMS in their country is immune". Any country that do not have Muslims don't have such problem.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asia safe meh. Last time some Xinjiang guy bombed a 'sacred' shrine in Bangkok.

Or maybe being choked by the great 300 psi haze is still much better than being dead?

Dun be kia see lah. Angmo countries still a beri nice to live.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Or maybe being choked by the great 300 psi haze is still much better than being dead?

That's why when there is Muslims, there is trouble. Any country that ban Muslims and Islam, will be safe from these bombings.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now Paris has 2 choice of action to take.

1- Submit to the demands of Muslims in their country and ban any critics Islam and enshrine Sharia Law in their constitution. In short, submit to their violence and remain silent and be submissive. (Cause they demand respect through violence). Fuckwits like fucking retard PTADER will love to respect their demands.

2 - Tell it like it is that Islam is a murderous and violent religion and should be banned like Nazism.

you mizz the fact they can nuke Raqqa

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you mizz the fact they can nuke Raqqa

I didn't know France got nuclear weapons, do they?

Anyway, problem can be solved by simply banning Islam and kick all Muslims out of their country. No need to bomb anywhere else.

If they want to migrate to France, just renounce Islam. Simple as that. If they don't renounce Islam, there are so many Islamic countries in Africa for them to chose from.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Asia safe since Bali bombings.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: The Republic has raised its alert level and stepped up security measures and border checks in the wake of the Paris attacks, Home Affairs Minister K Shanmugam said.

The attacks, which left at least 120 dead, show that "no country is immune, even when there is a state of heightened security", Mr Shanmugam said in a statement issued on Saturday (Nov 14).

Such attacks aim to strike fear in the community, he said.

"We must therefore continue to build up our social resilience. This will ensure that if an incident were to occur here, we will stand together, recover quickly and emerge stronger and more united," he added.

Mr Shanmugam also urged Singaporeans to report suspicious activities or people to the authorities.

"In this difficult time, our thoughts are with the French people. We pray for their recovery and that they will emerge stronger as a community."

What kind of social resilience can we have from PAP.. Bend down Ass screwing resilience?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good. maybe that will wake up Europe and stop taking all those muslim immigrant.

Le PEN is surging. RIP poor french mon ami.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
France deploys aircraft carrier to fight Isis in Syria and Iraq

France says it continues to seek political solution in Syria - without Assad
Look at the date. Friday 6 November 2015

aircraft-carrier-charles-de-gaulle-france.jpg

France has announced that it will deploy its only aircraft carrier to boost its efforts in the fight against Isis.

In a statement by the French presidency following a meeting of its defence cabinet, the government said the Charles de Gaulle warship would be sent to the eastern Mediterranean for operations against Isis in both Syria and Iraq.

"The deployment of the battle group alongside the Charles de Gaulle aircraft carrier has been decided to participate in operations against Daesch and its affiliate groups," the statement said after a defence cabinet meeting, referring to the Arabic acronym for Islamic State.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=5]Goh Meng Seng[/h]
Some may wonder why I have not commented on the Paris Terrorist acts so far. Just like some people who have noted, few people have such big reactions over the bombings at Beirut Lebanon and I was wondering why there is such a big difference in Perceptions and responses.

Does it mean that life is more precious in Paris than Lebanon? I do not seem to remember that there were big outpour of grief and reactions when terrorist acts happened in Moscow or Bombay. In fact, I believe terrorist acts have been a daily affairs in some parts of the world like Palestine, Afghanistan or Africa but it seems that the world has turned numb towards such daily killings.

Ultimately, what is the value of life? Is the value of different lives dictated by the media that chose whether to sensationalize it?

When I was young, there was a period of time where I turned Atheist. This was after I read about wars after wars that were raised in the name of God or Goddess and the respective religions. I was even further more demoralized that the different streams or branches of the Abrahamic lineage of God beliefs were actually occupying the historical war theatres most of the time.

From Crusades to Six days war till the various wars happening in modern time middle east. Of course, it just develops into terrorism in the name of God by scheming politicians, along with black ops of false flag attacks.
God is supposed to be all loving and I do not believe that such all loving God would want its creations to fight and kill each other in such horrendous manner.

But when I read the Old Testaments, I was proven wrong. I can only hope that whoever wrote the stories in Old Testaments are just incomplete humans filled with prejudice. I cannot get myself to believe the story of how God would kill all First Born in Egypt, no matter how young they were, just for the sake of Moses and his Jews leaving Egypt. I guess that is why up till now, the Zionists in Israel have this God Entitlement mentality that they could just kill for whatever they want in Middle East.

Thus I preferred not to believe in the existence of any God or Goddess for quite a long period of time.

Well back to the current issue of "Terrorism". We will have to get it plain and simple. Nobody has the right to kill in the name of God because it is totally illogical. If you truly believe in God is almighty and created human beings, do you think He needs anyone to do such killings for Him? He loves his creations and why would He allows anybody to mess around with His creations and destroy human beings?

It is plain Evil for such killings to happen, be it in Paris, America, Lebanon, Africa or otherwise. Those who thought they are killing in the name of God and thus go to Heaven, will ironically go to Hell to meet their Master, Devil. Just as simple as that.

Religion has been abused, hijacked and made use by politicians and people with devilish intentions for far too long.

But as long as the religions we have in this world continues to be embedded with doubtful glorification of war or killings, these religions will continue be subjected to misinterpretations and abuses by people with evil intent.

How many religious heads in the world would declare that killings in the name of their religion or God or Goddess is wrong or in effect an act of Devilish provocation? As long as there are religions continue to keep that option open for them to mobilize people to fight wars in the name of their own religion or God, we will not be able stop all these terrorism in the of God happening at all.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Send Captain NS Goh to fight ISIS.

Goh Meng Seng can easily fight go to ISIS, but that would be a waste of his precious talent.

Higher mortals like Admiral Goh prefer to play the role of the keyboard warrior rather than get our hands dirty. We focus on the grand picture. Get that clear in your head.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
France deploys aircraft carrier to fight Isis in Syria and Iraq

France says it continues to seek political solution in Syria - without Assad
Look at the date. Friday 6 November 2015

France has announced that it will deploy its only aircraft carrier to boost its efforts in the fight against Isis.

In a statement by the French presidency following a meeting of its defence cabinet, the government said the Charles de Gaulle warship would be sent to the eastern Mediterranean for operations against Isis in both Syria and Iraq.

"The deployment of the battle group alongside the Charles de Gaulle aircraft carrier has been decided to participate in operations against Daesch and its affiliate groups," the statement said after a defence cabinet meeting, referring to the Arabic acronym for Islamic State.

France will do better if they clear out their own Muslims enclavement in their own backyard. These terrorist can never carry out the killing operations without help of Muslims in Paris.

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many 'refugees' from the Middle East?

Time to change my family's school holiday plans. Lucky we haven't confirmed our plans yet, though Paris was originally at the top of my list. Time to visit safer places. First Charlie Hebo, now this. The French really need to clamp down on these refugees. Learn from PAP, have a strict no-to-refugees policy.

I beg your pardon, no refugees??

There are tons of PRC, Ah Neh who are Indian Mos ah Lim, Pinoy these

ARE NOT REFUGEES?? YOU are very sure? one of these crab one day will turn against Stinkapoor??

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know France got nuclear weapons, do they?

Anyway, problem can be solved by simply banning Islam and kick all Muslims out of their country. No need to bomb anywhere else.

If they want to migrate to France, just renounce Islam. Simple as that. If they don't renounce Islam, there are so many Islamic countries in Africa for them to chose from.

yes, left 20 nuke warhead, but 1 is enough, just hand carry over and detonate by timer to sync with thermic cluster bombs. primitive mixed with modern, no one can tell the diff when all is flatten.