• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paris under attack heavy gunfire and explosions nov 13th 2015

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia is only doing well today thanks to the Chinese. But with their dwindling population, it is obvious that Malaysia's future is getting dimmer. Once there are less than 15% Chinese, Malaysia's decline will accelerate and on its path to become another failed Islamic state.

yups, many malaysian chinese have migrated to australia.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when you have too many Muslims in a country.

Thank goodness the PAP is smart enough to keep them out. That's why I always say that the PAP is the best of the best!

I agree with your comment regarding members of a particular faith.

I hope those individuals who are in large numbers in many western countries will not cause too many problems.
Otherwise, they should return to their country of birth or their parents' country of birth.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is only doing well today thanks to the Chinese. But with their dwindling population, it is obvious that Malaysia's future is getting dimmer. Once there are less than 15% Chinese, Malaysia's decline will accelerate and on its path to become another failed Islamic state.
The RED SHIRTS in Malaysia have made it very clear to the Chinese. Only a matter of time before Chinese in Malaysia and even Indonesia would suffer the same fate as HOLOCAUST victims in concentration camps for the final solution.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The RED SHIRTS in Malaysia have made it very clear to the Chinese. Only a matter of time before Chinese in Malaysia and even Indonesia would suffer the same fate as HOLOCAUST victims in concentration camps for the final solution.

That's why I support PAP's policy to import in more PRCs, to ensure that Chinese and non-Muslims make up about 75% of Singapore's total population. Even a barbaric PRC is less troublesome than an educated Middle Easterner and their cock-sucking fans.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many 'refugees' from the Middle East?....Time to visit safer places... The French really need to clamp down on these refugees. Learn from PAP, have a strict no-to-refugees policy.

Too late to clamp down on those refugees. How many ISIS fighters and jihadists had already penetrated France and other EU countries? These Europeans were too dumb to understand that by allowing refugees to flood into their countries, they were opening their doors wide open for terrorists to enter.

Sama sama with the pappies. By allowing foreigners to enter sinkie land in search of jobs or residency, they are also allowing ISIS kakis to masok the island, form cells and wait for right time to strike....especially ISIS now aiming to take down Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines. If pappies are smart, now is time to deport foreigners...and be selective in importing foreign shits.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I support PAP's policy to import in more PRCs, to ensure that Chinese and non-Muslims make up about 75% of Singapore's total population....

There are just as many Muslims in PRC as in many other countries. Pappies allow tiongs to masok the island without discrimination to religion. If a tiong hails from xinjiang, he is a potential candidate to be a jihadist. How many tiongs already in sinkie land who are fanatical muslims? Not all muslims are bad people. Those are radicalised to kill are dangerous. So, are pappies holding a time bomb?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....I hope those individuals who are in large numbers in many western countries will not cause too many problems. Otherwise, they should return to their country of birth or their parents' country of birth.

The attack on Paris is not the first in an EU country and will not be the last. Those ISIS shitheads had already shot down the Russian civilian plane. What is next?

Pappies should learn from this attack and take closer look on new foreign imported shits in the country and start deporting suspicious foreigners living and working in the country. If MOM and ICA remain as ineffective as they are today, well there is just trouble ahead for pappies.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12243296_927494427336918_4756910035093925320_n.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just a matter of time that this happen when they open the flood gate to these murderous, and violent Muslims. They should have opened the gate to the Chinese instead. The Chinese are very docile.

Next on the chopping block is Germany.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The attack on Paris is not the first in an EU country and will not be the last. Those ISIS shitheads had already shot down the Russian civilian plane. What is next?

Pappies should learn from this attack and take closer look on new foreign imported shits in the country and start deporting suspicious foreigners living and working in the country. If MOM and ICA remain as ineffective as they are today, well there is just trouble ahead for pappies.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I will never be the Minister of Immigration / Citizenship, or a Minister in the Canadian government, but if I am, I will not allow any Muslim to be admitted as an immigrant, and for those who are already in Canada, I will not approve their application to be a Canadian citizen.

It would appear that many of them are unhappy to live in Canada (or several other Western countries), where they are allowed to wear their hijab or nijab, and more liberty than their countries of birth.

Sadly, in Toronto, when they asked for prayer rooms in the schools, at the airports, etc. the school boards and the municipal government make rooms available to them.
I believe that they have been granted significant privileges in Toronto and Canada.
With respect, I submit that if they are unhappy with all the "extras" granted to them, the Canadian government should send them back to their countries of birth or the countries where their parents were born.
From the little that I know, the Jews, the Christians and others, did not cause half as much inconvenience and "trouble" than them.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My prayers go to the families of the innocent victims.

It will be difficult to understand the whys. I hope and pray that they can find solace , grace and peace in God.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now Paris has 2 choice of action to take.

1- Submit to the demands of Muslims in their country and ban any critics Islam and enshrine Sharia Law in their constitution. In short, submit to their violence and remain silent and be submissive. (Cause they demand respect through violence). Fuckwits like fucking retard PTADER will love to respect their demands.

2 - Tell it like it is that Islam is a murderous and violent religion and should be banned like Nazism.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now Paris has 2 choice of action to take.

2 - Tell it like it is that Islam is a murderous and violent religion and should be banned like Nazism.

France and the rest of the non Islamic world will never admit to the 'elephant in the room'.

You can never defeat a political ideology (Islam) with more guns, security checks, migration restrictions.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
France and the rest of the non Islamic world will never admit to the 'elephant in the room'.

You can never defeat a political ideology (Islam) with more guns, security checks, migration restrictions.

They should just ban Islam like they ban Nazism.

But we know that these politically correct whites will submit to the threats of violence and murder of Islam.
They will ban all critics of Islam and create Sharia Law like how these murderous Muslims wants it.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the dead are the heavy metal rock oncert goers!

Having a poor taste of music could easily get yourselves killed!

Or maybe is their lifestyle of devil worship, sex and drugs!

Rock on dead! This is more than terrorism.

Its about spiritual warfare.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: The Republic has raised its alert level and stepped up security measures and border checks in the wake of the Paris attacks, Home Affairs Minister K Shanmugam said.

The attacks, which left at least 120 dead, show that "no country is immune, even when there is a state of heightened security", Mr Shanmugam said in a statement issued on Saturday (Nov 14).

Such attacks aim to strike fear in the community, he said.

"We must therefore continue to build up our social resilience. This will ensure that if an incident were to occur here, we will stand together, recover quickly and emerge stronger and more united," he added.

Mr Shanmugam also urged Singaporeans to report suspicious activities or people to the authorities.

"In this difficult time, our thoughts are with the French people. We pray for their recovery and that they will emerge stronger as a community."

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can and you must defeat Islam with guns and bombs because Islam is a lot about guns and bombs. You bomb them until they submit. Their Satanic Quran teaches them to submit and to regroup if they cannot win a war. You cannot expect their military ways to stop automatically. They are commanded to fight to bring islam to the world. The other battle is to educate them on the evil and totalitarian ways of Islam and how it is not from god but from a bastard named Muhammed who went around raping, murdering, enslaving, looting, tettorizing, torturing and subjugating his victims.

When the whole world knows about Muhammed's crimes then Muslims will not be able to hide from the truth and the truth is Islam is a evil ideology that uses war, rape, terror, slaves, religion and threats of violence to advance itself. Allah is nothing more than the imagination of a satanic bastard named Muhammed who committed some of the worst atrocities.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-home.htm