• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is immoral and what is not

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. adultery is confirmed immoral no matter what the reason could be.
2. Potong jalan you friends gf is not immoral as they are not married.
3. Having sex with another person when you are already in a relationship - that depends on whether it is a official relationship. If official then it is immoral.
4. gambling is definitely not immoral as mentioned before. gambling can also be considered immoral if investments and other sales related jobs is considered as immoral.
5. Picking up money on the ground and not returning it when owner is known is immoral but when owner is nowhere to be found then is not.
6. One night stand is not immoral when both party is single. If 1 party is in a official relationship, then that party is deemed immoral.
7. Mass orgy is not immoral if all the party involve are singles without any official relationship and all are HIV negative.

Follow all my rules to be a better person.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. adultery is confirmed immoral no matter what the reason could be.
2. Potong jalan you friends gf is not immoral as they are not married.
3. Having sex with another person when you are already in a relationship - that depends on whether it is a official relationship. If official then it is immoral.
4. gambling is definitely not immoral as mentioned before. gambling can also be considered immoral if investments and other sales related jobs is considered as immoral.
5. Picking up money on the ground and not returning it when owner is known is immoral but when owner is nowhere to be found then is not.
6. One night stand is not immoral when both party is single. If 1 party is in a official relationship, then that party is deemed immoral.
7. Mass orgy is not immoral if all the party involve are singles without any official relationship and all are HIV negative.

Follow all my rules to be a better person.

8. When someone is waiting for a taxi and you stand infront facing the incoming traffic few metres away and flag, it is immoral. Only when you walk away till the person cannot see you from distant then is not immoral.

9. PAP has not done a single moral things till date. Please state if you can identify one.

10. Logging in as another nick to fxxk someone in SBF is immoral. Fxxking someone using the original nick is not immoral.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
8. When someone is waiting for a taxi and you stand infront facing the incoming traffic few metres away and flag, it is immoral. Only when you walk away till the person cannot see you from distant then is not immoral.

How immoral can that be when you were there long before that someone

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

9. PAP has not done a single moral things till date. Please state if you can identify one.

10. Logging in as another nick to fxxk someone in SBF is immoral. Fxxking someone using the original nick is not immoral.
11. It is not immoral to behave like tee ko pek and stare at chiobu wearing mini skirt if u did not caused any distress to the chiobu I.e if the chiobu is not aware or aware but not feeling distress. But it becomes immoral if chiobu is feeling uneasy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I follow bible standard on immorality, but unlike psychopath Sinkie clone Onitsuka, I don't play God, judge (not to mention wrongly), look down and step on others. This hypocrite bully think he will sure go heaven. Pui! Mean spirit like him belong to hell. Go burn eternally in hell.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11. It is not immoral to behave like tee ko pek and stare at chiobu wearing mini skirt if u did not caused any distress to the chiobu I.e if the chiobu is not aware or aware but not feeling distress. But it becomes immoral if chiobu is feeling uneasy.

to further elaborate on this, it is not immoral to peep at underskirt if the victim is not aware, becos the victim play their own part by wearing something that is peep-able. Same logic if it caused distress to the victim then it is immoral. So please peep secretly next time.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to further elaborate on this, it is not immoral to peep at underskirt if the victim is not aware, becos the victim play their own part by wearing something that is peep-able. Same logic if it caused distress to the victim then it is immoral. So please peep secretly next time.

as posted earlier on another thread, i face a moral dilemma when i let a chick in short skirt go up-escalator in front of me out of goodwill, civic-mindedness and gentlemanliness. :o

jw5

Loyal
It is still not immoral if the chiobu is feeling uneasy. This is because when you only stare, the chiobu can walk away.

Now, if you were to follow her after she walks away, AHA! Then, it becomes immoral. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as posted earlier on another thread, i face a moral dilemma when i let a chick in short skirt go up-escalator in front of me out of goodwill, civic-mindedness and gentlemanliness. :o

oh...I missed the thread. Well , rest assured it is morally correct for you to enjoy the underskirt . It is also morally correct for you to even take out a camera to video it as long as the girl is not distress and you did not post the video online to distress the chick.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks ! please correct me if you discover certain points are wrong and can be corrected.

I think generally ok although not in line with bible standard. But for number 5, if the amount of money found is large, must report to police even if owner not found. In case the money belong to underworld and get murdered for keeping the money.