• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is immoral and what is not

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is still not immoral if the chiobu is feeling uneasy. This is because when you only stare, the chiobu can walk away.

Now, if you were to follow her after she walks away, AHA! Then, it becomes immoral. :biggrin:

hmm...make sense. Thanks for correcting the ISO standards :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is still not immoral if the chiobu is feeling uneasy. This is because when you only stare, the chiobu can walk away.

Now, if you were to follow her after she walks away, AHA! Then, it becomes immoral. :biggrin:

I think staring is immoral, not always can walk away like when my friend was exercising in the gym and one Indian keep staring at her long and hard stare. Very immoral behaviour.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh...I missed the thread. Well , rest assured it is morally correct for you to enjoy the underskirt . It is also morally correct for you to even take out a camera to video it as long as the girl is not distress and you did not post the video online to distress the chick.

This is not OK, peeping and videoing underskirt. Morally or legally both not OK.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
8. When someone is waiting for a taxi and you stand infront facing the incoming traffic few metres away and flag, it is immoral. Only when you walk away till the person cannot see you from distant then is not immoral.

9. PAP has not done a single moral things till date. Please state if you can identify one.

10. Logging in as another nick to fxxk someone in SBF is immoral. Fxxking someone using the original nick is not immoral.

Yes number 10 is very true. Psychopath Sinkie used many clones to do that. Very immoral. But it is ok to do so if declare these are your clones, like what I did.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not OK, peeping and videoing underskirt. Morally or legally both not OK.

My justification is based on whether the victim has a choice and the level of distress.
For underskirt, the girl has a choice not to wear so short, so I find it morally ok for me to take video or peep, unless she discover it and feeling distress, then I will have to apologize and delete the video.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think generally ok although not in line with bible standard. But for number 5, if the amount of money found is large, must report to police even if owner not found. In case the money belong to underworld and get murdered for keeping the money.

To elaborate. Not just illegal but it is also immoral to keep the large sum of money without reporting police. Anyway staying away from immoral act is a good way to stay safe. Less risk of being murdered and make life peaceful and simple too. Unfortunately many morons love to read too much into things and create trouble.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My justification is based on whether the victim has a choice and the level of distress.
For underskirt, the girl has a choice not to wear so short, so I find it morally ok for me to take video or peep, unless she discover it and feeling distress, then I will have to apologize and delete the video.

Your justification of skirt too short easy to peep, has a choice and no distress so it is moral is wrong. As an analogy, Yang yin moved to stay with the rich old lady and so it is easy for him to steal her paintings in the house slowly without being detected and so no distress to the old lady does not make it moral. Stealing is immoral means immoral.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your justification of skirt too short easy to peep, has a choice and no distress so it is moral is wrong. As an analogy, Yang yin moved to stay with the rich old lady and so it is easy for him to steal her paintings in the house slowly without being detected and so no distress to the old lady does not make it moral. Stealing is immoral means immoral.

Well, the difference is that the rich old lady only invited him to stay in the house, but did not purposely setup for him to steal. So it will be immoral for him to steal.

Although the girl did not invite me to peep, but she wear short to generally let people enjoy her, so it is morally.ok to peep and even take video of her underskirt.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. adultery is confirmed immoral no matter what the reason could be.
2. Potong jalan you friends gf is not immoral as they are not married.
3. Having sex with another person when you are already in a relationship - that depends on whether it is a official relationship. If official then it is immoral.
4. gambling is definitely not immoral as mentioned before. gambling can also be considered immoral if investments and other sales related jobs is considered as immoral.
5. Picking up money on the ground and not returning it when owner is known is immoral but when owner is nowhere to be found then is not.
6. One night stand is not immoral when both party is single. If 1 party is in a official relationship, then that party is deemed immoral.
7. Mass orgy is not immoral if all the party involve are singles without any official relationship and all are HIV negative.

Follow all my rules to be a better person.

This is clearer:

1. Do not kill any sentient being.
2. Do not take what is not given to you.
3. Do not tell lie.
4. Do not commit sexual misconduct.
5. Do not take intoxicating substance.

For elaboration, try this http://dhammadana.fr/en/precepts.htm

Anyone can go to heaven, just be good. You are good if you just follow the above five simple rules. [Simple ? Ha Ha]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, the difference is that the rich old lady only invited him to stay in the house, but did not purposely setup for him to steal. So it will be immoral for him to steal.

Although the girl did not invite me to peep, but she wear short to generally let people enjoy her, so it is morally.ok to peep and even take video of her underskirt.

No difference at all. The rich old lady don't invite Yang yin to the house is like girls don't wear too short. No chance for Yang yin to steal and no chance for anyone to peep.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is clearer:

1. Do not kill any sentient being.
2. Do not take what is not given to you.
3. Do not tell lie.
4. Do not commit sexual misconduct.
5. Do not take intoxicating substance.

For elaboration, try this http://dhammadana.fr/en/precepts.htm

Anyone can go to heaven, just be good. You are good if you just follow the above five simple rules. [Simple ? Ha Ha]

I follow number 2 to 5, so I will go heaven. Can't follow number 1 as I have no hesitation to kill cockroaches.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. adultery is confirmed immoral no matter what the reason could be.

Disagree. I know a married couple who have flings on the side, with each other's consent. How can that be immoral?

My formula is simple:

1. Don't do something to someone without his or her consent;
2. Whatever you do with someone, make sure you don't hurt other people.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3. Do not tell lie.

This is problematic. If you see a woman escaping a bunch of robbers running past you, and the robbers appear a minute later asking you where the woman went, would you tell the truth and point them the right way, and thus harm the woman? Or would you tell a white lie and point them the wrong way, and thus save the woman?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is problematic. If you see a woman escaping a bunch of robbers running past you, and the robbers appear a minute later asking you where the woman went, would you tell the truth and point them the right way, and thus harm the woman? Or would you tell a white lie and point them the wrong way, and thus save the woman?

This is being pedantic. When you see robbers, you should not be thinking of how to answer them but how to bring them to justice. I think telling white lies apply to voluntary situation like saying someone is beautiful.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disagree. I know a married couple who have flings on the side, with each other's consent. How can that be immoral?

My formula is simple:

1. Don't do something to someone without his or her consent;
2. Whatever you do with someone, make sure you don't hurt other people.

This formula sounds good too for ISO standard. Jiu hu kia psychopath Sinkie should not anyhow smear me (and others in the JB forum) without our consent. Hurt people when we didn't do anything to them except talking anti PAP in JB forum. That's why now all jiu hu kia deserved to be smeared by me. They are the ones who started it, not me.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is being pedantic. When you see robbers, you should not be thinking of how to answer them but how to bring them to justice. I think telling white lies apply to voluntary situation like saying someone is beautiful.

Telling a white lie to please someone ('you're beautiful) is less justifiable than telling a white life to save a life ('the woman went that way').