• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hey presstitutes! Where is the pigture of Li Li and Fan Xiling?

Cream

Alfrescian
Loyal

Two women sentenced to 6 weeks' jail each for assaulting taxi driver

Both Li Li and Fan Xiling were sentenced to six weeks' jail for assaulting the cabby.

Published 12 November 2015

[video=youtube;LJ7vAuu-qhg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7vAuu-qhg[/video]

Elena Chong
Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - Two women, who assaulted a taxi driver, were each sentenced to six weeks' jail on Thursday .

Stall assistant Li Li, 40, admitted punching cabby Shah Kamariza Raja Abdul Razak on the face while beautician Fan Xiling, 34, pleaded guilty to kicking the 36-year-old's thigh in Toa Payoh North on March 14 this year.

A court heard that Mr Shah Kamariza picked up the two women - both Singapore permanent residents from China - from Peace Centre at about 1am. They requested to go to Block 204 Toa Payoh North and then to Fernvale in Sengkang.

After reaching Block 204, Li alighted to collect some items from a friend.

While waiting for her to return, Fan told the driver she wanted to smoke. She then wound down the taxi window and lit a cigarette.

The cabby told her he did not allow anyone to smoke in his taxi, and if she wanted to, she should alight and pay the taxi fare of $15.

Fan then alighted without paying the fare and crossed the road. The cabby chased her, pulled her and asked her to pay the taxi fare.

Li returned and joined the dispute.

A taxi driver passing by tried to intervene and also told Fan that passengers were not allowed to smoke in taxis. Fan retorted that if she could not smoke in the taxi, she would not pay the fare.

When Mr Shah Kamariza was calling the police, Fan kicked his thigh while Li punched him on the face and body multiple times.

When he moved backwards and tried to block their attacks, the two women started pulling his shirt and it tore.

A 31-year-old motorist saw the commotion and used his cell phone to record the incident.

Fan took off one of her heeled shoes and tried to hit Mr Shah Kamariza's head with it. The taxi driver wedged himself between the victim and the two women, helping the victim to block off the duo's further advances. Li and Fan shouted vulgarities at the victim and tried to stop the motorist from recording the incident.

They could have been jailed for up to two years and fined up to $5,000.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky got witnesses else easily shout molest the cabby kena jialat for sure.

Chinks hamtum non chinks.....I wonder if jamban jah got any input

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fiercest Tiong women are from Sichuan, followed by Shanghai.

one shanghai tiong bu scratched my head so deep with her fingernails when she washed my hair and massaged my scalp. i bled, and she continued to shampoo me with red-tainted foam. another shanghai tiong bu hugged me so tight upon seeing me at her restaurant that her boobs assaulted me and my dick almost protruded through my pants into her cunt (yes, very short skirt). sorry, no experience nor close encounters with sichuan tiong bu's.

jw5

Loyal
Next time, please zip up your pants before going into a restaurant. :wink:

one shanghai tiong bu scratched my head so deep with her fingernails when she washed my hair and massaged my scalp. i bled, and she continued to shampoo me with red-tainted foam. another shanghai tiong bu hugged me so tight upon seeing me at her restaurant that her boobs assaulted me and my dick almost protruded through my pants into her cunt (yes, very short skirt). sorry, no experience nor close encounters with sichuan tiong bu's.