• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alvin Tan is the best. Quran is toilet paper.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
If every Christians read the old testament, they will be more bloody terrorists. Thank Jesus ChriSt, most Christians don't read their Bible . Those that do, only selected parts.

The new testament overwrite the old testament!

Do you see Christians going around shooting rampage?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway want to guess the race/religion of this guy who supports the attacks on paris essentially he is glad so many people died so violently

10401986_10153681590077480_8236730413200703067_n.jpg

11209430_10153681589992480_1827775328075603288_n.jpg

12240001_10153681590122480_4182274914917158259_n.jpg
A Chinese Taoist

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is shocking. What happened to the much vaunted "freedom of speech" in the land of "democracy"???

That's because of fuckwit cunts like you submitted to their threats of violence if you don't "respect" their murderous religion. All the more we need the likes of Alvin Tan to reveal the true nature of these murderous Islamic teachings.

But I guess fucking retards like you don't understand that freedom need to be fought out and it is not a given.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are gutless, too clever by half, half-fucked gutter rats which need to be dealt with.

Yes, we know that you are gutless, fully fucked gutter rats with no balls dumb fuckwits that shit in your pants that you respect murderous cult religion like Islam. What else are you good at? Show me more of your stupidity please.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch m&d slimes celebrating shamelessly right after the attack.

That's what they get for inviting these murderous cunts into their country. Only spineless fucking retards like fuckwit ptader want us to respect these murderous cunts and their murderous Islamic religion.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, we know that you are gutless, fully fucked gutter rats with no balls dumb fuckwits that shit in your pants that you respect murderous cult religion like Islam. What else are you good at? Show me more of your stupidity please.

So another keyboard warrior...only at sbf lah.

Tell u what. If u really got guts go follow Alvin Tan footstep, open ur FB, and post sm topic on Islam.

Oh ya...remember FB name must be "Devil Within".:rolleyes:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Absolute rubbish. If people are able to "curtail" themselves, there will not be any rape, pillage, violence, killing and there is no need for any laws. All societies, primitive or otherwise, and throughout human history, have been organised and run along and with rules governing acceptable conduct and behavour. There is a reason for this that reason is that people will not be singing "kumbaya my lord" 24/7 when left to their own devices.

Welcome to the real world.

Cut out your sanctimonious crap about "name calling". I have no interest in sanctimonious preaching. These filthy rats that crawl out from their gutters and sewers to parrot and ape the white men with their regular spewing of their incendiary shit about the faiths and beliefs of others are not all-sugar- spice-and-everything-nice "someone". They are gutless, too clever by half, half-fucked gutter rats which need to be dealt with.

I am not here to change your mindset. I was merely stating my points and we both have very different point of views that i doubt would ever converge

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new testament overwrite the old testament!

Do you see Christians going around shooting rampage?

The better God in the new testament overwrote the violent God in the old testament??? I hope this is not what most christians like you are suggesting. :eek:

Going around milking $ in the name of God is smarter act than the terrorism act of muslims . :cool:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tell u what. If u really got guts go follow Alvin Tan footstep, open ur FB, and post sm topic on Islam.

Well, keyboard warrior telling the truth about the murderous Islam is better than murderous cunts like you who respect murderers and killers and support killing of innocent people who have nothing to do with your fucking retarded Islamic stupid cult.

Instead of growing a brain and realise what fucking retard your Mohammad is, you prefer to worship that warcunt rapist and paedophile and his murderous Islam. Fucking sick retarded bastard you are.

Lastly, you should thank Alvin Tan for showing you the way of how Islam koran should really be treated. Down in the toilet!

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, keyboard warrior telling the truth about the murderous Islam is better than murderous cunts like you who respect murderers and killers and support killing of innocent people who have nothing to do with your fucking retarded Islamic stupid cult.

Instead of growing a brain and realise what fucking retard your Mohammad is, you prefer to worship that warcunt rapist and paedophile and his murderous Islam. Fucking sick retarded bastard you are.

Lastly, you should thank Alvin Tan for showing you the way of how Islam koran should really be treated. Down in the toilet!

Talk so much kpkb here for wat? Let whole world know d "truth". Open ur FB like Alvin. And post in ur FB ur opinion of Islam lah. But we all know Devil within is kosong. Empty vessel only. U can talk n talk till cow cm hm. only handful here heard ur msg.Got guts go open ur FB n tell d whole world. Chicken..

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk so much kpkb here for wat? Let whole world know d "truth". Open ur FB like Alvin. And post in ur FB ur opinion of Islam lah. But we all know Devil within is kosong. Empty vessel only. U can talk n talk till cow cm hm. only handful here heard ur msg.Got guts go open ur FB n tell d whole world. Chicken..

Yes, the truth about your murderous Islam hurts.

It's fuckig retarded murderous cunts like you who should show your fucking face on facebook and declare that you support your murderous Muslim brothers in the Paris attack! Just like your retarded Muslims SAF admin clerk brother!

It is fucking retarded murderous Muslim fuckwits like you that make the world unsafe!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eh cheebye, suck boy cock can become prophet? This your prophet? You fucking cheebye! Only a cheebye has this type of prophet.
Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

Muhammad would also invite young boys to see him wash his private parts:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)

Other sick practices of Muhammad include having his young child bride wipe semen off his clothes:

Narrated ‘Aisha:
I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229)

Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:
I asked ‘Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, “I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah’s Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 231; see also Number 232)

Narrated ‘Aisha:
I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 233)

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.co...phet-muhammad-kissed-the-penis-of-small-boys/

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no such thing as absolute freedom of speech. That is why all countries have laws on defamation and libel. You can't simply spout shit under the guise of "freedom of speech".

Try stating that the holocaust did not happen, display Nazi symbols or deliver a "hate speech" under the guise of "free speech" or "art" or whatever "symbolic" actions that you can think of in countries like Australia, in Western Europe, Eastern Europe whose governments and people have vowed to defend "free speech" to their deaths and you will see your sorry ass behind bars.

One again, there is no such thing "that everyone has a right to say what they want". That sort of fallacious thinking belongs to the juvenile, immature, unschooled and uneducated.

Look at this fucktard Muslim liar! This bastard speaks out against talking bad about religion or even scrutinizing religion but he doesn't have a bad word to say about religion that teaches violence or those that use violence against speech. This kind of hypocritte can only come from a Moose Limp. These lowlife bastards pray to pedophile, rapist, mass murderer, looter, caravan thief, sex pervert and wants to talk to others about morality. This fucktards are damned thick skinned!

The legitimacy of “marrying” pre-pubescent girls who have not yet had their “monthly courses” is established both in the Qur’an and in the "perfect example" set by Muhammad for his Muslim followers.

The Qur'an:

Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same) (65:4)

The rule concerns divorce, which obviously implies marriage. Muhammad wanted believing men to observe a three month waiting period before evicting their wives, to make sure that they weren’t pregnant.

Muhammad elsewhere encouraged his men to marry “young girls” for sexual pleasure:

"Allah's Apostle said to me, "Have you got married O Jabir?" I replied, "Yes." He asked "What, a virgin or a matron?" I replied, "Not a virgin but a matron." He said, "Why did you not marry a young girl who would have fondled with you?" (Bukhari 59:382)

Lest there be any doubt by what he meant by “young,” Muhammad set the example by marrying and having sex with Aisha when she was only 9-years-old:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: “Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine.” (Sahih Muslim 3309) This is confirmed in many other hadith as well.

According to the most reliable traditions, Aisha brought her dolls to Muhammad’s house for play (Muslim 3341) and he would fondle the little girl in the tub while taking baths with her (Bukhari 6:298). Aisha was just a teenager by the time Muhammad died, but she had already spent over half her life in marriage to him

Even worse for Muslims is that part of the Qur’an was actually “revealed” while Muhammad was in bed with this little girl:

[Muhammad said] "…the Divine Inspirations do not come to me on any of the beds except that of Aisha." (Bukhari 47:755)
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-pedophilia.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-home.htm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Islam teaches Muslims to kill each other, to kill Muslims that dont practice Islam correctly. This is why ISIS has also killed many Muslims. Their wonderful quran which was written by a madman tells them to kill for their imagined allah who apparently loves death more than live. What a wonderful fucking god Muslims have. If Allah loves death so much then why even create life in the first place???? The answer is obvious and it is Allah didn't create life. Allah is none other than Satan himself.

This are quran quotations that ISIS use to legitimize murder of fellow Muslims and other Muslims. Anyone with common sense will tell you this is all nonsense and ise nothing more than a tactic to control the sheep to do what the leaders want them to do and that anyone who does not follow the rules of the leaders will be murdered.

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives.
Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above
those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't
mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word (mujahiduna) used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The
Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad, which would not make sense if it meant an internal struggle). According to the verse, Allah will allow the
disabled into Paradise, but will provide a larger reward to those who are able to kill others in his cause.

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed,
they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter." This passage sanctions the slaughter (rendered "merciless" and "horrible murder" in other translations) against three groups: Hypocrites (Muslims who refuse to
"fight in the way of Allah" (3:167) and hence don't act as Muslims should), those with "diseased hearts" (which include Jews and Christians 5:51-52), and "alarmists" or "agitators who include those who merely speak out against Islam,
according to Muhammad's biographers. It is worth noting that the victims are to be sought out by Muslims, which is what today's terrorists do. If this passage is meant merely to apply to the city of Medina, then it is unclear why it is
included in Allah's eternal word to Muslim generations.

Quran (48:17) - "There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath
which rivers flow; and whoso turneth back, him will He punish with a painful doom." Contemporary apologists sometimes claim that Jihad means 'spiritual struggle.' Is so, then why are the blind, lame and sick exempted? This verse also
says that those who do not fight will suffer torment in hell.

Quran (66:9) - "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end." The root word of "Jihad" is used again here. The context is clearly holy war, and
the scope of violence is broadened to include "hypocrites" - those who call themselves Muslims but do not act as such.