• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lindsay Lohan wants to run for presidency!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a certain amount of scepticism when a woman runs for election in what is traditionally a male-dominated scene, but that's changed with key roles having been held by women (eg. Margaret Thatcher, Golda Meyer, Indira Gandhi). Recently with Hilary Clinton in the contest, this topic is once again a topic for discussion. Well, Hilary Clinton is no newcomer to politics, has been a first-lady, secretary-of-state, etc, so it was not surprising to see her contest for the US president. BUT - now get this - Lindsay Lohan?!?! Yup. She said so! She may run in 2020! Don't know what to make out of society anymore man!

Cheers!

http://www.ibtimes.com/lindsay-loha...sident-2020-wants-take-care-suffering-2145242

Lindsay Lohan Announces She’s Running For President In 2020, Wants To Take Care Of Suffering Children

By Minyvonne Burke @minyvonneb [email protected] on October 17 2015 9:25 AM EDT

Lindsay Lohan took to her social media profiles Friday night to announce that she will run for president in 2020. The "Mean Girls" star gave a shout-out to Kanye West, who announced his presidential bid in August, and also said she was inspired by current President Barack Obama.
"In #2020 I may run for president," Lohan wrote, "Through ups and downs #YESWECAN lets do this @kanyewest #truespirits thank your for inspiring us to be better people @barackobama #kanyewest2020 #lindsaylohanat35 #lindsaylohan2020 with #34yearsofEXPERIENCE #unitingWORLDnations."
Shortly after her announcement, the 29-year-old told fans the first thing she would do as POTUS would be to "take care of all the children suffering in the world." Lohan added, "#queenELIZABETH showed me how by having me in her country.”
It's not clear if the "Freaky Friday" actress is serious about running, but Kim Kardashian previously revealed that her rapper husband will definitely try his best to win. "I believe he is serious, and I know if he puts his mind to something he'll do his best," she said during a September appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
Since West's announcement in August at the MTV Video Music Awards, the rapper has kept relatively quiet about his political aspirations. He did, however, tell Vanity Fair in an interview released last month that he was "definitely" running for president but didn't want to face-off against anyone.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a certain amount of scepticism when a woman runs for election in what is traditionally a male-dominated scene, but that's changed with key roles having been held by women (eg. Margaret Thatcher, Golda Meyer, Indira Gandhi). Recently with Hilary Clinton in the contest, this topic is once again a topic for discussion. Well, Hilary Clinton is no newcomer to politics, has been a first-lady, secretary-of-state, etc, so it was not surprising to see her contest for the US president. BUT - now get this - Lindsay Lohan?!?! Yup. She said so! She may run in 2020! Don't know what to make out of society anymore man!

Cheers!

http://www.ibtimes.com/lindsay-loha...sident-2020-wants-take-care-suffering-2145242

Lindsay Lohan Announces She’s Running For President In 2020, Wants To Take Care Of Suffering Children

By Minyvonne Burke @minyvonneb [email protected] on October 17 2015 9:25 AM EDT

Lindsay Lohan took to her social media profiles Friday night to announce that she will run for president in 2020. The "Mean Girls" star gave a shout-out to Kanye West, who announced his presidential bid in August, and also said she was inspired by current President Barack Obama.
"In #2020 I may run for president," Lohan wrote, "Through ups and downs #YESWECAN lets do this @kanyewest #truespirits thank your for inspiring us to be better people @barackobama #kanyewest2020 #lindsaylohanat35 #lindsaylohan2020 with #34yearsofEXPERIENCE #unitingWORLDnations."
Shortly after her announcement, the 29-year-old told fans the first thing she would do as POTUS would be to "take care of all the children suffering in the world." Lohan added, "#queenELIZABETH showed me how by having me in her country.”
It's not clear if the "Freaky Friday" actress is serious about running, but Kim Kardashian previously revealed that her rapper husband will definitely try his best to win. "I believe he is serious, and I know if he puts his mind to something he'll do his best," she said during a September appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
Since West's announcement in August at the MTV Video Music Awards, the rapper has kept relatively quiet about his political aspirations. He did, however, tell Vanity Fair in an interview released last month that he was "definitely" running for president but didn't want to face-off against anyone.

There goes the Neighbourhood. Sigh!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
lindsay got chance to win if she multi clone.

with my guidance she will be invincible, not even optimus prime, not even anakin skywalker can beat her

050E00005232A8B86758394D6E0E9749

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, if that retarded George Bush can become President, I'm sure Lindsay Lohan is more than qualified.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck, George Bush Jr. really takes the cake for the worst pres. of the Yanks! Having sat in the White House (for two terms????), you could put a chimpanzee there and things would remain pretty much the same. Some say it was because of this fuckhead that a black man was able to become pres. after that! There may be some truth to that.

Well, looking back, he might be a fuckhead, but he wasn't dumb. He made lots of money for himself and his buddies like Dick Cheney! But against Bush, I'd pick anyone and feel better about it. Heck, I'd even pick Gomer Pyle over George Bush

Cheers!

Well, if that retarded George Bush can become President, I'm sure Lindsay Lohan is more than qualified.