• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shall I move this forum to discourse?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those boliao threads are still part of the collective wisdom of the forum.

The same has been said of leetahbar, kopiuncle, fishypie, teekee, krafty, and now harimau (who is a clone of one of the abovementioned).

Each time they were allowed unfettered abuse of the forum, people would start to lose interest as no one likes to wake up everyday to a forum where half the threads on the front page are started by a single user, and that user happens to be "boliao" (penetrator was being very polite, I would use a different word).

Remember leetahbar's rampage against SDP and how he decimated the politics folder under the mods had to step in.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The same has been said of leetahbar, kopiuncle, fishypie, teekee, krafty, and now harimau (who is a clone of one of the abovementioned).

Each time they were allowed unfettered abuse of the forum, people would start to lose interest as no one likes to wake up everyday to a forum where half the threads on the front page are started by a single user, and that user happens to be "boliao" (penetrator was being very polite, I would use a different word).

Remember leetahbar's rampage against SDP and how he decimated the politics folder under the mods had to step in.

the guiding principle of the forum has always been based upon freedom and not control.