• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why ghost only appear after 12 mn ?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Since there are so many people that I know, including myself encounter ghost, who can we report to ? ...
wat ghost u encounter b4? ...

u can report 2 ...

cazafantasmas-5801255080675.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wat ghost u encounter b4? ...

u can report 2 ...
tao
cazafantasmas-5801255080675.jpg
I dare not elaborate here as it may enrage them.
Just need to findout more on their "working hours" and ways to prevent it and console ownself saying in future we will be 1 also.
If I will to call the ghostbusters, it will be costly for them to fly here. Sg only have conmen Taoist.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which authorities are you taking about? The religious bodies or PAP?

there is currently no proper authorities for such. The religious body are unlicensed. PAP , well perhaps they can look further into it and create some studies and issue license.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is currently no proper authorities for such. The religious body are unlicensed. PAP , well perhaps they can look further into it and create some studies and issue license.

Report to this one. She can protect you for sure. Damn power one !

sun-ho-ordained-chc-pastor.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3. Why ghost must have long hair ?
4. Why ghost always female one ?
5. Why ghost must be in long white gown ? Why not appear in sexy lingerie ?
6. Where do ghosts collect their long white gown after they die as human ?
7. What shampoo they use for those long silky hair ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is valid for both. As long as they like to appear, it is a good time to thrash them. Any human who harmed others belong to the ghost realm.

To elaborate. Any human who harmed others belong to ghost realm. Cursing is a good rite to perform on these mean spirit in disguise as human. Good shall triumph all evil.