• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

These are the world’s happiest, richest and healthiest countries

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ollie McAteer for Metro.co.uk

Monday 9 Nov 2015 7:05 am

map.jpg

Map showing the happiest (and saddest) places on Earth (Picture: http://www.prosperity.com)

Norway, Switzerland and Denmark are the happiest, richest and healthiest countries, research has found.

And, sadly, the UK doesn’t even make the top ten.

The Legatum Institute, a London-based think tank, has released its annual Prosperity Index.

It measures variables including per-capita gross domestic product and the number of people in full-time work.

Here are the top ten:

1. Norway

rexfeatures_3649376a-e1421860271611.jpg

2. Switzerland

gettyimages-514446405.jpg

3. Denmark

ad_186212731-e1446132866206.jpg

4. New Zealand

f46w38.jpg

5. Sweden

ad_179083791.jpg

6. Canada

canada.jpg

7. Australia

ad_178322662.jpg

8. Netherlands

red-light-district-at-evening-in-amsterdam-holland.jpg

9. Finland

rexfeatures_5086317g.jpg

10. Ireland

ba814e.jpg

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/09/these...d-healthiest-countries-5488366/#ixzz3qxhcVKRR

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Notice the countries with the most ang mohs are the happiest?when u are surrounded by chinks,shitskins,monkeys,putang ina mos,happiness goes down quickly.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
My motherland Australia is among the top 10..so happy.

Sam's adopted motherland, New Zealand is at #4, above Austraila at #7.

I wonder what ranking Singapore has.

Near the bottom of the list?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are plenty more wealthy folks who are miserable and wretched souls.

money is not the root of all evil,jealousy is.jealousy causes more hate,destruction and wrath such as the jealous in love or the rich poor gap where the poor threatens to kill and eat the rich,start riots,cause anarchy,overturn police vehicles,commit arson,and do silly stuff like occupy wallstreet and the poor cause more destruction and chaos by commiting more crimes,murders.
if u truly think the rich are more miserable than the poor,u need to ban urself from staying in rich wealthy countries like europe,scandinavia,australia,france,canada or the rich asian countries and go live in places like failipines,congo,mumbai india.
all humans have the same capacity and brains and chemistry and biology to feel misery,depression and anger so its ridiculous to say rich more miserable.the rich even if they are miserable they can still seek help to change their lives,they can still drink,take drugs whatever,they can start charities and movements,like finding a cure for cancer,boobs cancer,prostate cancer,leukemia,throat cancer or whatever or helping abused children,and perhaps find salvation and redemption for their suffering thru helping others.rich can lobby for changes in law and create political awareness.what can the poor and homeless do,those who are suffering from mental illness,depression,no family,no government support?they cant even help themselves,they cant even stop themselves from smelling like piss and vomit,they can only lie in garbage and thanks jesus.which is what most poor and superstitions sinkies do,they go home everyday to their slum pigeonhole and thank ah gong and burn incense and kim zhua and pray for something good to happen.but it never happens,their prayers falls on deaf ears,god doesnt exist.rich people help themselves and help others,poor people only pray to god to help them.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Map showing the happiest (and saddest) places on Earth (Picture: http://www.prosperity.com)

2. Switzerland

3. Denmark

4. New Zealand

The article is obviously a load of bull because I'm sitting in NZ right now and I'm absolutely miserable. I'd be much happier if I was in Singapore.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
s'pore is definitely out and away from the list.

If 6.9 million people want to live on that little Island, it must be a fantastic place.

If it was a cesspool of misery, people would be leaving in droves and the population would be falling instead.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If 6.9 million people want to live on that little Island, it must be a fantastic place.

If it was a cesspool of misery, people would be leaving in droves and the population would be falling instead.

some dun have a choice, they are rooted here by families, if they are to migrate, it'd take a lot of money and courage. s'pore comes close next to countries like australia, which is better their own home countries like india and china.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes! Where can you find the best chilli crab in the world ?

Whoooa !

Singapore chilli crab 5.jpg

Last edited:

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;z01U55L9ZTg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z01U55L9ZTg&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This survey is clearly skewed. My family and I work and live comfortably in Singapore. We have enough money, insurance, security, good schools and reliable utilities here. What's there to be unhappy about?