• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Really regret leaving Singapore

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hoping to move back in the not too distant future after realising just how good the PAP is.

Any advice regarding how to swallow humble pie and reintegrate into Singapore society would be much appreciated.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm in the same boat as you. i've started my re-integration plan some years back by doing the following:

1. visit sg more often.
2. find a place of abode. buy if necessary.
3. stash cash in a couple of accounts in banks for expenses.
4. set up wi-fi in new abode. extremely important.
5. unlock mobile and get local service with a telco and a new sim card.
6. get a bike.
7. secure a gp doctor for regular checkup and referrals, if necessary. mine is doctor-seducteress yoni shakyalingam.
8. get an mrt pass.
9. exercise or walk to neighborhood kopitiam.
10. lim kopi and bio chicken early in the morning. take pics and report on sbf. most important.

:o

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hoping to move back in the not too distant future after realising just how good the PAP is.

Any advice regarding how to swallow humble pie and reintegrate into Singapore society would be much appreciated.

Too much pride can kill you, why not move back now instead of just talking about it? You're a former Sinkie, no reintegration is needed really.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever I think about the political apathy in Singapore, I realized I have made the right choice to stay in Angmo country!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore is ur home already,theres no need to learn anything,its in your genetic memory like instant mimicry.once u learn to ride a bike ull never forget.it may feel awkward and strange at first but soon every single cell in ur body wakes up and u will be a true blue sinkie like u never left in ur whole life.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No problem about re-integration because Spore has no culture except for materialism. All you need is money & lots of it.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boss, always welcome back. the best is can meet you in person. btw, are you really serious that you want to come back?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha! Me mudder doesn't want me to return to Canada! Wants me to stay in Singapore. I am confused!

No need to eat humble pie. Just agree that the policies enacted by the elected government are well-thought out and pragmatic for the nation, nobody can disagree with that. Singapore is an orderly society, with a well-educated citizenry, law-abiding, tolerant, and accomodating. Even the city's dogs do not attack people.

Cheers!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
boss, always welcome back. the best is can meet you in person. btw, are you really serious that you want to come back?

If you hve the figures you will not ask why ex MPs and ex Top Govt official has left tis shitty hole and wud not ret here.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha! Me mudder doesn't want me to return to Canada! Wants me to stay in Singapore. I am confused!
Then it should bring her back to sinkapore. Why she no want to come back?

No need to eat humble pie. Just agree that the policies enacted by the elected government are well-thought out and pragmatic for the nation, nobody can disagree with that. Singapore is an orderly society, with a well-educated citizenry, law-abiding, tolerant, and accomodating. Even the city's dogs do not attack people.
You need to get out ...you kana brainwashed already. The anger in people cannot stay cap forever.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go attend a MTP session at Teck Ghee , bring a small bottle of mouth wash , ask to see Pinky , get down on your knees and give him a good blowjob , offer your arse if necessary :biggrin:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

all u need :
1] alot of $$$
2] alot of KY jelly for your ass as u will be screwwed daily

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

in your case, you shall
1. not indicate you were "singaporean" before as papees prefers non-singapore born foreign trash,
2. get some south pacific or south arctic uni degrees (doesn't matter whether u need them or not), just get one and u are regarded as "foreign trash", i mean "foreign talent" to papees
3. get some filipino or south asia name, open a facebook account and starts cursing and swearing at Singaporeans, bet u papees simply luv it
4. join ypap and accuse singaporeans of astro-turfing and call singaporeans as "dogs", papees will give you an award for this move.
5. gradually and eventually u wl be UPRGADED to be some papee calling singaporeans "daft, lesser mortals and what have you".

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't give me that bullshit about regretting. You are coming back to take care of China Wine.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mom is in Singapore. She visited me in Canada in 2001, after staying with me for a month there, she asked me how I could live there? To her, it is a boring place! I don't blame her, she doesn't drive, dependent on me to transport her around, besides, she doesn't smoke pot!

I'm here only because of work, and while here, I make the best of the situation, I was born, educated, and grew up in Singapore and know the little island quite well, have lots of friends here, so I do not have any resentment of Peesai. I spend some evenings with old cronies drinking beer at kopitiams and listen to all the gripes and complaints, which to me, take place everywhere. My only dislike of Singapore is - its crowded, and living here, one has to put up with it.

Cheers!

Then it should bring her back to sinkapore. Why she no want to come back?

You need to get out ...you kana brainwashed already. The anger in people cannot stay cap forever.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Any advice regarding how to swallow humble pie and reintegrate into Singapore society would be much appreciated.
y bother 2 integr8? ...

u buy a property, u get ur chop ...

u can den stick out like a sore thumb n evryday juz rile up sinkies ...

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I see that you have finally received the cheque we sent you from PAP HQ last week.

It's okay, we're glad you realized your folly in being a quitter. Come back to Singapore soon and help the PAP become an even stronger and better government. We have a position open for you in the grassroots organizations. You'll be reporting directly to the Branch Chairman.