• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam will upz my reputation point after he watch this

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
china wine china wine mix the china wine with the dutty wine. Unfortunately without the rest of the artists like lady saw, elephantman etc her performance falls flat.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
china wine china wine mix the china wine with the dutty wine. Unfortunately without the rest of the artists like lady saw, elephantman etc her performance falls flat.

I've watched pretty much all of her videos countless times and I have to say that she's amazingly talented.

I cannot for the life of me understand why her songs are not topping the charts and raking in millions.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've watched pretty much all of her videos countless times and I have to say that she's amazingly talented.

I cannot for the life of me understand why her songs are not topping the charts and raking in millions.

Doing a dancehall song without any dancehall artists is pretty stupid especially since they are the famous ones. In the US people will recognize lady saw, elephant man, Matterhorn and wycleff not her

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I cannot because Forum Runner don't have embed video function . When will your forum use the GAGT app ?

Why use forum runner?

I've gone a step better... I have turned on mobile detection so anyone connecting via a small screen mobile device will be served the mobile skin. It has complete functionality with a compact no frills layout.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why use forum runner?

I've gone a step better... I have turned on mobile detection so anyone connecting via a small screen mobile device will be served the mobile skin. It has complete functionality with a compact no frills layout.

Thank you ! It seem quite nice to use now !