• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NOL run into the ground by PAP scholar Generals, now being sold to French. WTF

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
70% voted for it because the traitor dogs WP never bring these matters up in parliament and many more like it. If they keep whacking PAP during their 5 years in the PArliament, they would have opened a lot more eyes and maybe we would not have the 70% idiots voting today.

No problem. I am happy with my funpack and proud to be a Singaporean. Stop spreading lies about the PAP.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% voted for it because the traitor dogs WP never bring these matters up in parliament and many more like it. If they keep whacking PAP during their 5 years in the PArliament, they would have opened a lot more eyes and maybe we would not have the 70% idiots voting today.

im pretty sure,theres hundreds of thousands of these articles floating around the internet,the problem is mainstream media and mediacorpse control 90 percent of what sinkies see and hear,there are no alternative newspapers or television channels or magazines like there is in hong kong.and less than 10 or 15 percent of sinkies actually read all these alternative websites and forums.and a large portion of sinkies just dont give a shyt anyways,they are too preoccupied with their iphones launches,their balhmain at uniqlo and eating their pastamania and ding tai feng.also sinkie are a balless population,anyone brave enough to speak out will be seen as crazy or mad dogs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How is this fucktard ex arty officer possibly better then this guy?

The commander-in-chief clown was also an arty (farty? :biggrin:) officer back in the day, wasn't he?

ivns7SJ.gif

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If a former president scholar and general cannot save NOL, no one can. In fact, if some other sinkie had tried, NOL would have folded much earlier. I, on behalf of all the grassroots leaders and shipping trade unionists, would like to propose that Lt.-Gen. Ng Yat Chung be given a medal for helping NOL survive till this day. Well day Yat Chung!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a former president scholar and general cannot save NOL, no one can. In fact, if some other sinkie had tried, NOL would have folded much earlier. I, on behalf of all the grassroots leaders and shipping trade unionists, would like to propose that Lt.-Gen. Ng Yat Chung be given a medal for helping NOL survive till this day. Well day Yat Chung!

dont be cock lah.. paper general only. in the first place got ask me anot? dont have right? now terminal stage cancer alrdy. use medisave also no use.

next time when sia turn remember to ask me... ask wont die one.

and dont say i dont pass you my credential.

in ancient china i was known as alexandra the great. yes, the one and only alex whom so much revered here, lky have to pave a road after me.

so next time remember to avoid sinkies and paper general when you buy their shares, sure gong cheeby like whorejinx, buy high sell low.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when you let SAF scholar trash run a business. :wink:

http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/default/files/styles/x_large/public/articles/2015/02/13/jdnol1302

[IMG]http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19911/1991118007f78f38e08cafe9daa9d5f212288f8c.png
042711_lrg.jpg

This fake general got a medal that lookalike the US confessional Medal of Honor....the one wore around the neck one. I wonder what fake shit copycat is that

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hi there

1. Wake up and smell the coffee.
2. What general election :kma:
3. Some white horse paper toy soldier:rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This fake general got a medal that lookalike the US confessional Medal of Honor....the one wore around the neck one. I wonder what fake shit copycat is that

You are very close. That is the Legion of Merit Medal Commander degree issued by the US Defense Department. Along with the Medal of Honor, it is the only other medal that can be worn around the neck.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If they are so good, they would be leading world class companies like Microsoft, Google, Amazon etc. Instead, they can only GLC like NOL, SMRT ...all money losing companies.
Please wake up before they ruin your family. You don't want to see your well-educated daughter having to be a domestic help in Saudi Arabia, do you?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they are so good, they would be leading world class companies like Microsoft, Google, Amazon etc. Instead, they can only GLC like NOL, SMRT ...all money losing companies.
Please wake up before they ruin your family. You don't want to see your well-educated daughter having to be a domestic help in Saudi Arabia, do you?

there's now a demand for nannies and domestic servants in norcal to take care of anchor babies born to young mothers from the prc. i'm seeing many expectant made in china mothers and nannies with infant strollers going around the neighborhood.

image.jpg

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....well done master doggie....u have up the ante....
from a fake oppo party, u have now labelled WP "traitor dogs" ...
you have delivered the K.O. punch to WP.....they are finished as a credible oppo party...
papee is going to get 75% in GE2020.....
the grandmaster (papee chief) will be pleased....well done.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are very close. That is the Legion of Merit Medal Commander degree issued by the US Defense Department. Along with the Medal of Honor, it is the only other medal that can be worn around the neck.

Omg my respect for US military just dropped a few notches

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

His well educated daughter is already selling her backside in Geylang. $80, you want or not?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
there's now a demand for nannies and domestic servants in norcal to take care of anchor babies born to young mothers from the prc. i'm seeing many expectant made in china mothers and nannies with infant strollers going around the neighborhood.

View attachment 24534

Why don't you work as a male nanny or maid? Ur vagina will blend you in.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Omg my respect for US military just dropped a few notches

Ng Fucktat Chung send so much business to the US defense industrial complex, they have to give him a medal for all those billions $ military sales SAF bought from them mah. Sometimes, when a big fat kickback is just not enough...................u have to send a medal mah.