• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Melissa sarah wee bodybuilder

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12208612_1043668012350238_1369854802721510794_n.jpg

12208487_1042710735779299_7225987175391539325_n.jpg

11221705_1042651342451905_5929915292382372014_n.jpg

1797354_1041882779195428_7403160826530926861_n.jpg

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, even her breasts are hard muscles, is this really a woman when there's no soft breasts to squeeze?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women who pump iron and workout will only be attracted to guys who are into body building. This was told to me by a neighbour who was into it. When I first met here after my family moved into the neighbourhood, she was an overweight fatty who had given birth to and raising five children, and was really out of shape, then she began exercising, and shortly after joined a gym and started working out religiously. After five years of intense commitment, she was muscle all over and became a certified physical fitness instructor! Her husband was a wimpy nerdy electrical engineer! We drank beer quite often at each other's garage and joked that if he was ever confronted by any toughy at a bar, Shirley (his wife) could go and kick that bugger's ass! Anyway, her transformation was really spectacular. It was a very focused objective of hers to get into shaped and build muscle.

Cheers!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Women who pump iron and workout will only be attracted to guys who are into body building. This was told to me by a neighbour who was into it. When I first met here after my family moved into the neighbourhood, she was an overweight fatty who had given birth to and raising five children, and was really out of shape, then she began exercising, and shortly after joined a gym and started working out religiously. After five years of intense commitment, she was muscle all over and became a certified physical fitness instructor! Her husband was a wimpy nerdy electrical engineer! We drank beer quite often at each other's garage and joked that if he was ever confronted by any toughy at a bar, Shirley (his wife) could go and kick that bugger's ass! Anyway, her transformation was really spectacular. It was a very focused objective of hers to get into shaped and build muscle.

Cheers!

Yes, but does she swallow?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Jo once hosted a programme in which she said she ate 50 egg whites a day. You can do that?

Typical bodybuilder eats 1g to 1.5g per lb of bodyweight. During run up to competition, protein goes up, carb and fats goes down. Last 1 week or so, sodium and water goes down. Just before competition, a day or so, load some on water and sodium to create the pump on the muscles in time for the competition. Screw this up and you lose

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know. Never found out whether she took steroids or not.

She and her husband were really cool and funny people, great to know. One evening, another neighbour (Andy) helped her husband (George) change the front axle of his van - for free! (I assisted, by holding the flashlight to illuminate the work) After he was done fixing it, he went home to shower and was to return for a session of beers at George's garage during which I told George, "You owe Andy a blowjob for what he did." His reply was "Shirley will take care of that." (Shirley was his wife's name!)

Cheers!

Yes, but does she swallow?