• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Tiger Airway Share IPO a ponzi scheme?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello,

Tiger Airway, IPO in 2010 and IPO price is $1.5

now SIA want to delist it at 41CENT

what do u think?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whats the asset value per share?what does it matter whats the ipo price?this is the fair market value right now.if i offer u creative shares at ipo value now u want take or not?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple. SIA believes it is worth more than 41 cents.

of course it is worth more than 41 cents.if u study 1980s finance,economics and watched movies like wall street greed is good,a M&A is the end of the line,a deathwatch for the company,once it has been acquired anything that is useful or valuable will be stripped,salvaged and sold.the rest of the carcass of the airline will be junked and tossed and staff completely dismantled.M&A is another codeword for the vultures are circling.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Right now, it will be worse for the shareholders if the acquire and delisting falls through, shareholders wont even see 41c.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every stock on the sg exchange that goes below 50c should be delisted. and they're probably 90% of them. :rolleyes:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
every stock on the sg exchange that goes below 50c should be delisted. and they're probably 90% of them. :rolleyes:

SGX sucks...

Everyday and every other day you find the top volume is all the 0.01 cts and >0.10 cts..

And some days, you get to see top on the leader-board share with value 1/10 of a cts..

And are compelled into paying high brokerage charges to feed the CEO fat bonuses.

AND YOU CALL THIS A WORLD CLASS EXCHANGE.? and A WORLD CLASS FINANCIAL HUB./

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
SGX sucks...

Everyday and every other day you find the top volume is all the 0.01 cts and >0.10 cts..

And some days, you get to see top on the leader-board share with value 1/10 of a cts..

And are compelled into paying high brokerage charges to feed the CEO fat bonuses.

From half cent to one cent, prices double you know! From one cent to half cent, price drop only 50%. Sounds like a good deal to me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SGX sucks...

the pitiful extremely low per share valuations of sgx stocks traded are simply mind-boggling. and so many stocks in the sub-penny ranges. this is the only joke i can't reason or explain as it is totally illogical and nonsensical. at least i can rationalize mee siam mai hum. :*:

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the pitiful extremely low per share valuations of sgx stocks traded are simply mind-boggling. and so many stocks in the sub-penny ranges. this is the only joke i can't reason or explain as it is totally illogical and nonsensical. at least i can rationalize mee siam mai hum. :*:

I bought Tiger shares at 1.60 and I will be gleefully accepting the buyout offer at 41 cents to maintain my 100% record of buying high and selling low. I know of only 1 other person who is neck and neck with me in this regard.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SGX should merge with Shanghai stock exchange so we can satisfy u guys insatiable appetites for rollercoasters and joyrides and seeing the market win or lose 1 trillion dollars in one week.