• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: 3 teens attack man and leaves him bedridden with brain damage

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Three teens guilty of causing grievous hurt in case of man left bedridden with brain damage

SINGAPORE - Three teenagers, aged between 16 and 19, were on Thursday convicted of grievously hurting a 39-year-old man, who ended up being bedridden with brain damage.

Muhammad Syazwandi Abdullah, 16, Mohammad Zaidi Zahad, 17, and Mohammad Noor Helmi Mohammed Herman, 19, pleaded guilty to the offence, committed earlier this year.

The court heard that at about 3.30am on March 6, the trio, together with another friend, Ahmad Sholihin Mosa, 23, went to the 7-Eleven store at Block 201E Tampines Street 23.

Outside the store, 39-year-old See Chien Hwa supposedly slapped Helmi on his back before walking away.

Then, Mr See went to sit on a nearby bench with his friend, and shouted loudly at the group.

Unhappy, Helmi consumed 10 nitrazepam tablets, walked around the area and picked up an empty glass bottle that he found. Nitrazepam, a controlled drug, is used to treat anxiety and insomnia.

He asked his three friends if they wanted to assault the victim, and all agreed .

Shortly after, the group of four went up to Mr See.

Helmi swung the glass bottle at Mr See's head, shattering it into pieces, before kicking the latter's upper body, causing him to collapse to the ground.

Syazwandi, Zaidi and Sholihin then assaulted the man. Mr See was kicked repeatedly and punched on his face, abdomen, groin and knee.

The four friends then left him bleeding on the ground. But Helmi returned shortly after and continued to punch the victim repeatedly.

A passer-by later saw him on the ground, covered in blood with glass fragments around him, and called the police.

The court was told that Mr See suffered brain damage and, till today remains unable to respond to verbal instructions. He is incapable of communicating verbally and physically.

A medical report in April stated that doctors are unable to guarantee his recovery and will need to re-evaluate him later to assess his mental capacity.

He was discharged from hospital last month, and has since been at a community hospital.

While he noted the ages of the three convicted teenagers, Deputy Public Prosecutor Jason Chua said a sentence of probation would be "wholly inappropriate" given the severity of the offence they committed.

He asked for Syazwandi and Zaidi, who also pleaded guilty to a charge of theft, to be sent to the Reformative Training Centre (RTC). DPP Chua also said the prosecution intends to press for "a severe custodial sentence, with caning" for Helmi.

Describing the assault as "particularly vicious and heinous", District Judge Mathew Joseph said it was one of the worst that he hadheard.

He called for a RTC suitability report for Zaidi and Syazwandi, who will be sentenced in three weeks' time.

Helmi, meanwhile, will be sentenced in two weeks' time. He also pleaded guilty to charges of drug consumption, theft, committing a rash act, criminal intimidation and arming himself with a dangerous weapon. In September last year, he pointed a knife with a 25cm long blade at a 29-year-old man, whom he accused of staring at him at the void deck of a HDB block.

Sholihin's case will be heard in court on Friday.

The maximum penalty for causing grievous hurt is up to 10 years' jail, with fine and caning.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck!

The shocking comments from that edmw thread whereby Majority of the forummers there blame the chinese victim!

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-case-man-left-bedridden-brain-5223509-8.html

Wonder are these forummers Non-chinese or chinese dogs

Quick activate our resident chink crusader jamban jah to go over and round up those Chinese dogs

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you yourself is a bastard scum chinese dog!

There is one forummer here that even gave you the disgraceful "title" of Vice-chief of the Chinese Dog Club

I wear it as a badge of honour!
I'm vying for the president Chinese dog post next.
Woof woof woof

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck!

The shocking comments from that edmw thread whereby Majority of the forummers there blame the chinese victim!

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-case-man-left-bedridden-brain-5223509-8.html

Wonder are these forummers Non-chinese or chinese dogs

Quick activate our resident chink crusader jamban jah to go over and round up those Chinese dogs

A few chinese dogs were blaming the chinese victim but lots of chinese were scolding the m&ds and talking about the double standards were the attackers chinese and the victim a m&d man. Also saw one m&d saying they should hang. It's good to see lots of racially aware and proud chinese more so than the chinese dogs. Think you have better luck here to recruit more chinese dogs for your chinese dog club.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a crazy bastard dog!

Why you quote my post when you say better luck to recruit chinese dogs?!

I'm against chinese dogs hence why should I recruit chinese dogs?! you are a crazy dog!

you dumb fucker i was posting to narong but i quoted your post to show what was happening in the edmw thread. So will you pm me about dying in road accients and start stupid threads with that too you crazy fucker

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Linpeh f-uck you dead!

KNNBCCB, you are a bastard total loser motherf-ucker retarded asshole scum dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherless retarded mad scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family WILL ALL DIE VERY HORRIBLY AND VERY PAINFULLY IN ROAD ACCIDENTS TOMORROW!

The "version" that the victim slapped the victim is from that bastard mat's mouth and so since there is no witness, and the victim is now unable to respond hence how to prove what the mat is saying is true or false?!

Now no witness and the victim is unable to narrate the incident, the mat want to say the victim touch his groin to molest him or spit at him 1st also can, you are a bastard retarded brainless dog!

Which gongkia will go slap someone when that someone is in a group of 3 to 4 and he himself is only one person! It is so damn obvious the mat is lying!

you are a retarded bastard scum brainless dog!

That's why the report wrote "SUPPOSEDLLY" slap his back becos it cannot be verified whether did the victim really slap his back or not! Becos there is NO WITNESS and the victim now is unable to narrate the incident!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me guess.. They are Muslim and a sinkie ones. They go to mosque to learn to fight and kill.... Of yeah.. They kill sheeps yearly in mosque.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wear it as a badge of honour!
I'm vying for the president Chinese dog post next.
Woof woof woof

my fellow chinese dog it is correct the chink was in the wrong and the malays were right to attack him.

You will not become president of the chinese dog club i am still your leader and master. :oIo:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Upon reading carefully, I feel that mr see brain was already damage before the attack so it does not make a great difference.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
you dumb fucker i was posting to narong but i quoted your post to show what was happening in the edmw thread. So will you pm me about dying in road accients and start stupid threads with that too you crazy fucker

you desreve a nice fuck bang on your ass indeed

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Three teens guilty of causing grievous hurt in case of man left bedridden with brain damage...

...because the laws in sinkie land are antiquated, "sissy and weak" and not meant to meet the modern age of violence often perpetrated by hooligans and rogues, they have become more daring to inflict serious injuries to their victims.

Just like the Sarawakian who should have been hung is still kicking and hoping to live while his victim is already six feet underground.

The pappies should have acted harshly on perpetrators of all serious crimes and for causing serious hurt and injuries with or without weapons to their victims. Sending them to RTC and jail without caning is a joke.

Any youngster prone to settling matter with violence is a danger to society. All of them should be caned and jailed. In Syria, for committing such a crime, they would have been executed.