• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone said Tan Kin Lian is a key asset for Singapore!!

tomychua

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12194619_1677370819142069_7538776602315744776_o.jpg

#Overheard - Tan Kin Lian is a key asset for Singapore. He allows us to realize how smart we are and how rational and logical we are. He also allows us a live example of a dumbass who can't even speak English properly!

But seriously hahaha he is making me laughing non stop. Who is more narrow-minded when readers does not agree with him will be banned labelled as being rude, or iBs

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i ever worked for tkl for a short stint. this fella spent about 100k on his failed taxi app. and now resort to engaging pple for free. meaning if you are free, he will hire you on context that you are there to learn from him.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 24499

#Overheard - Tan Kin Lian is a key asset for Singapore. He allows us to realize how smart we are and how rational and logical we are. He also allows us a live example of a dumbass who can't even speak English properly!

But seriously hahaha he is making me laughing non stop. Who is more narrow-minded when readers does not agree with him will be banned labelled as being rude, or iBs

without this dork we wud have dr tan CHENG BOK for president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!