• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

still no idea why i should vote for Oppo

airelog234

Alfrescian
Loyal
ever since before the election until now, i have been talking to oppo people on net and i have still no idea why i should vote for oppo. i debated issue with them and the reason they give to support their argument doesn't make me think the same way they do.

in fact, i feel that the oppo people i talked to are voting for oppo for their own benefit rather then for Singapore. by voting for their own benefit they are doing it for the good of Singapore in the long run because they think that the benefit will be sustainable in the long run.

i am still not ready to conclude that 30% of us are like the people i talked to so i am talking to more people.

why should i vote for oppo?