• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

money rich sinkies spend days queuing outside H&M store and $$$ to buy clothing

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy is better off splashing the money on a prettier girl than splashing the money on himself and his current fugly girlfriend.

nat-tic-h-m-data.jpg

i thought they are brothers and sisters and the guy looks like justin bieber.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I wouldn't wear this even if you pay me $10,000. Anyway, cheap but good imitation will show up soon.

As i said in my earlier post, we all choose pur lifestyles and i doubt you can find an imitation for this. It is not easy to make.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As i said in my earlier post, we all choose pur lifestyles and i doubt you can find an imitation for this. It is not easy to make.

will you wear that? I mean the wings stick out like that how you going to walk and sit down without knocking into stuff?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much for those carrier bags?

I bet that there are people willing to buy those bags. They can then flash them on buses, trains, .... It would be cheaper than buying all those branded items.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the same balmain sale was on in h&m stores in the bay area, and all stores were swarmed by black and asian kids. :rolleyes:

Nowsaday

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowsaday still got bald man brand meh? This is uncle/ auntie brand from last time right and wtf sinkie so rich and so free?

Knn limpeh wear kangaroo shorts look better than these punks

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowsaday still got bald man brand meh? This is uncle/ auntie brand from last time right and wtf sinkie so rich and so free?

Knn limpeh wear kangaroo shorts look better than these punks

Fred Perry can be revived to become hip.....
There's equal hope for Australian....remembered even chow yun fatt was the kamgaroo's spokesman cum model.
Still got the penguin munsingwear.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi there

1. Canto slang.
2. For the chinks "wearing dragon coat doesn't look like the prince hor":kma:
3. Chinks have a one kind type of expression.
4. Throw in daft sinkies.
5. That is some sales.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
will you wear that? I mean the wings stick out like that how you going to walk and sit down without knocking into stuff?

I am sure i will. I own the original adidas wings and the grey 2.0. The original only wore once, becuase the colour too bright for my age. The grey one, i wore a few times. If you dress normal with neutral colours, and just the shoe, it becomes the highlight and works well. The idea is to be clear on what is the centerpiece in your dressing, if it is a colourful watch, then you have to tone done the rest of the colours. Too many will clash.

2015-11-06 18.13.30.png

2015-11-06 18.15.36.png

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Fred Perry can be revived to become hip.....
There's equal hope for Australian....remembered even chow yun fatt was the kamgaroo's spokesman cum model.
Still got the penguin munsingwear.

I think Fred Perry has already revived its brand. It is very popular with the early 20s and late teens. Compared to 20 years back when nobody wanted them

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Fred Perry has already revived its brand. It is very popular with the early 20s and late teens. Compared to 20 years back when nobody wanted them

Yes sorry my English no good.
I meant since Fred Perry can. The rest also can.
Dun say nobody want.....back then when I play golf sure deck out in Fred Perry....I'm hoping to see brother brother brand Arnold Palmer (with the umbrella) return to its former glory.
Another lost brand I loved. Cerutti 1881

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes sorry my English no good.
I meant since Fred Perry can. The rest also can.
Dun say nobody want.....back then when I play golf sure deck out in Fred Perry....I'm hoping to see brother brother brand Arnold Palmer (with the umbrella) return to its former glory.
Another lost brand I loved. Cerutti 1881

today you deck out in ah tiong brand clothes right nigger? :biggrin: