• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why this kopitiam shall close shop in no time

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thread: so hard to see a thread that crosses 10,000 views now
Linpeh fuck you dead! KNNBCCB, you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole scum dog! Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard

i share with you the type of sickos down there. it's also the reason i don't frequent this kopitiam anymore.:mad:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got a feeling my pet snake is still shapeshifting here. afte so many years......how sad! :(

xwszev

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's always the same group of clones that start threads like this. To those who complain, fuck off then. You are no needed here..... but then the PAP IB pah see buay chow wan :rolleyes: