• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Gal Left Poor Sinkie For A Richer Guy Who Drives A Merz!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gcp-girl-dump-bf-for-richer-man_1.jpg

My personal story of me n my ex. I hope i feel better after i post this. Still could not get over it after six months.

I used to own a Kawasaki Ninja. At start, my ex finds it romantic to travel around on the bike n hugging me close.

One day she told me she dont need me to fetch her anymore. She jus say she can go home by herself. I didnt think much, coz her workplace is just three mrt stations away and she told me its more convenient as when i reach the timing, she could be at home already.

Ok so due to my own busy work we can only meet weekends. She suddenly keep complaining about the hot weather n rain riding a bike. I told her i know but i can afford a sedan, juz need more time for my career to stabilise. But she is juz so unhappy.

It seems like its destined for me to find out. As i was riding on the cte, it started to rain. I stopped at the side to wear a jacket, i look at the traffic jam right in front of me and hoping i can reach home safely.

A Mercedes CLA45 drove by slowly and i saw what look like my gf in it through the drizzle. I thought to myself i mus be seeing things. But my sixth sense keep telling me its my gf. I lost sight of the car after wearing my rain clothes, i decided to go to my gf house to look for her instead.

When i reached her place, i saw a 45 with same colour but i couldnt be sure its the one i saw at the cte. And so i lifted my head and saw a man n my gf holding hands at the lift lobby.

Me on a bike in the drizzling rain with streams of rain water down my full face helmet n looking at this scene. I really feel surreal. I confronted them. My gf got a shock and we talk it out like adults should. The man left n drove off the 45. So she decided to leave me for Mr 45. Reasons like we are not compatible sounds like BS to me. She juz simply end a 1yr relationship like tat.

Dr Robo
A.S.S. Reader

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...friend-left-me-richer-man-driving-mercedes-45
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-man-driving-mercedes-45#sthash.2iHlIJW7.dpuf

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are a MGTOW, you will not have such problem..

She is using men for her convenience in life.. And screw you for choosing such a bitch to be your gf in the first place.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So he blames the girl? Or the Merc guy?
Blame himself la for being a loser not making enough to own a car to satisfy his materialistic gf.
Using the car could also be an excuse maybe got other underlying reasons for the breakup. Loser motorcyclist

jw5

Loyal
Don't worry, she works hard for her money by getting screwed. :p

Nothing wrong.. But it is how you get the money.. To manipulate and use men to convenience her own bitch life.. That deserve to be screwed.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gcp-girl-dump-bf-for-richer-man_1.jpg

I used to own a Kawasaki Ninja. At start, my ex finds it romantic to travel around on the bike n hugging me close.

If you have a car, you can have blowjob, fuck and do whatever you want in a car... More romantic.

Also, Singapore air on the road is so dirty. A few minutes of open air travelling at 50km/h and your face is covered black.

If you want fresh air rushing onto your face at 50km/h or above, go to New Zealand countryside.

[video=youtube;Q-2raHDtAZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-2raHDtAZQ[/video]

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
So he blames the girl? Or the Merc guy?
Blame himself la for being a loser not making enough to own a car to satisfy his materialistic gf.
Using the car could also be an excuse maybe got other underlying reasons for the breakup. Loser motorcyclist

Stupid guy, thought that by riding a bike the girl would hug him tight, tight. In the end he should blame himself, maybe if he took MRT with the girl, she may still be with him, taking motorbike is not everyone's cup of tea, it is dangerous as hell and the girl may get wet and very uncomfortable when it rains.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid guy, thought that by riding a bike the girl would hug him tight, tight. In the end he should blame himself, maybe if he took MRT with the girl, she may still be with him, taking motorbike is not everyone's cup of tea, it is dangerous as hell and the girl may get wet and very uncomfortable when it rains.

Bikes suppose to make the girl horny and wet by rubbing her clit against the vibrating seat. So I dunno why she dump the Kawasaki inja for a super smooth cla45 amg 4 motion.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

This guy is a sore loser. Women will always with someone who can understand her need better. Maybe his gal has been giving her new man blow job day in day out already for a few months in a row.

No use complaining women left with a better guy. Wise up and earn more money.. May be in near future, the other women will be blowing for him non stop.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is always about money and greed, many Singkies are infected with the PAP disease and morality and society is decaying.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Bikes suppose to make the girl horny and wet by rubbing her clit against the vibrating seat. So I dunno why she dump the Kawasaki inja for a super smooth cla45 amg 4 motion.

Maybe the Merc guy can afford a top of the line Rabbit which outperforms the vibrating seat? Anyway, CLA45 AMG is a great car. That guy have taste

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The problem with him is that he house a sinkie shit.. If he goes global, he will not have such problem.