• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Gal Left Poor Sinkie For A Richer Guy Who Drives A Merz!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie motor siao should give up on hdb princesses.

There are 2 kinds of charbors which bad boys can attract: (1) Malaysian lians and (2) good girls from well to do families - they are always looking for bad boy bf's to rebel against their strict upbringing

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bikes suppose to make the girl horny and wet by rubbing her clit against the vibrating seat. So I dunno why she dump the Kawasaki inja for a super smooth cla45 amg 4 motion.

ahhh!...but riding on the 'stick with a knob' on the Mercedes-Benz is so exciting & wet.....:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If you are a MGTOW, you will not have such problem..

She is using men for her convenience in life.. And screw you for choosing such a bitch to be your gf in the first place.

You are right, this bike rider fucker is is just a male pussy. Complain like the GF left him because he only rides a bike and not drive a car. If Tom Cruise only ride a bike, his GF will still go for him, so that puts the car versus bike theory to same. He got no garnghu say so lah. If he makes the GF cum several times a night, she would not leave if even if the other guy got 10 Mercs. Pathetic fuck.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The guy with the Mercs is the real MGTOW. Just use his car to pick girls up, fuck them for free, and dump them when he hooks the next girl with his Mercs. A real man.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Everyone wants a comfortable life. The girl is normal.

The bikey chap should just be realistic. If he cannot afford her, then give up.

The Merc chap may drive a Merc but may not be as rich. No one knows.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone wants a comfortable life. The girl is normal.

The bikey chap should just be realistic. If he cannot afford her, then give up.

The Merc chap may drive a Merc but may not be as rich. No one knows.

Where is love then? She is not meeting the biker guy first time and later change mind, this guy has been fetching her to work and back and dating, the girl is an ungrateful bitch, anyway the merc guy can also dump her for a younger and prettier babe too right? Everyman wants a pretty girl, it's just normal.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Guys ditch their girlfriends for better titties and pussies. Girls ditch their boyfriends for better cars and jewelry.

That's how the world works.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gcp-girl-dump-bf-for-richer-man_1.jpg

If this is my gf and one day she runs away with merce I also cry, man

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To each his or her own. For every lady who goes for a Merc driver, there will be another who digs a Kawasaki rider. Different strokes for different folks. I know a happily married couple earning 5-figure monthly salaries each who don't own a car, but live in a condo and rent out their HDB flat.

Anyway, better to find out early what his girl is really like than to settle down with her and be cuckolded one day by a rich man.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys ditch their girlfriends for better titties and pussies. Girls ditch their boyfriends for better cars and jewelry.

That's how the world works.

That is a worldkie world. Worldkie world consist of Sinkies, thaikies, malaysia-kie, English-kie, American-kie, china-kie, etc.

I don't live in such a world. I live in an unworldkified world.. People around me are treated with respect, love and sincerity. There is no taking advantage of others and live a life full of wisdom and joy.

Last edited: