• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More taxi drivers switching to UberX and GrabCar

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rules and rent resulting in taxi drivers switching to private car hire companies

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-ne...Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

Collapse of the taxi industry? Or collapse of the taxi rental companies.... The need for relief drivers is because of the high rental cost period. They make it sounds as if they are doing the taxi driver a great service.

Up till now the rationale of million dollars CEO and big board of directors on these taxi companies is still an open question.
It is on the back of these taxi drivers that they are riding upon. In fact more taxi drivers should switch, just to see if they will lower the rentals........

Speaking of which, Kraft, have you switch to grabcar or uber? Or are planning to switch.....

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Collapse of the taxi industry? Or collapse of the taxi rental companies.... The need for relief drivers is because of the high rental cost period. They make it sounds as if they are doing the taxi driver a great service.

Up till now the rationale of million dollars CEO and big board of directors on these taxi companies is still an open question.
It is on the back of these taxi drivers that they are riding upon. In fact more taxi drivers should switch, just to see if they will lower the rentals........

Speaking of which, Kraft, have you switch to grabcar or uber? Or are planning to switch.....

hi bro, i have not switched but thinking. recently saw from the forum, that uber is not as good as the taxis.

crossroads

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you book a cab and there is a foul up you can call the cab company but if an Uber driver goes missing and uncontactable when he is supposed to pick you up then how?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi bro, i have not switched but thinking. recently saw from the forum, that uber is not as good as the taxis.

This is fucked up kiasi coward mentality of the 70%. Scare of taking risks. Watch things happen instead of making things happen.
Now you know why you are the loser that you are.....always whining and wondering what could have been.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is fucked up kiasi coward mentality of the 70%. Scare of taking risks. Watch things happen instead of making things happen.
Now you know why you are the loser that you are.....always whining and wondering what could have been.

dun talk thru your arsehole, if you are keen , you should go and drive uber, stop commenting when you know nuts about it. oh, i forgot you are only good at whatsapp crashing.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun talk thru your arsehole, if you are keen , you should go and drive uber, stop commenting when you know nuts about it. oh, i forgot you are only good at whatsapp crashing.

Its nothing to do with whether I want to drive uber or my knowledge about uber....
In one post you already shown up your loser risk averse mentality.....perfect as a sinkie sheep