• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Married, childless and happy........

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these couples are obviously safe and secure within their maslow's hierarchy of needs.their physiological and most basic needs are already taken care of,air,food,water,sex,sleep,homeostasis,their second level of maslow's hierachy,safety,financial security,shelter,gainful employment,health and property are firmly secure,they are surrounded by their circle of family and friends and loved ones,their lives are so complete and fulfilling and their sense of existentialism and self esteem are so high they are reaching the most productive stages of the human being.they are now in the final stages of the maslow's hierachy of needs,doing their most creative and meaningful work,leading humanitarian and aid organisations in africa helping mankind,running fortune 500 companies,being an astronaut and exploring the final frontiers of space,becoming scientists and looking for a cure for cancer,becoming the next billionaire entrepreneur and changing the world with ur companies and products,writing pulitzer prize books about meaning of life and universe and philosophy and pushing the boundaries of literature,attacking the highest levels and issues of human society and civilisation.

unlike most sinkie peasants and losers and opposition supporters who go out and look for the nearest cheapest broad to fuck and impregnant and make a bunch of children in order to give their self esteem a boost and give some meaning to his sorry pathetic existence of a life and career as a vice president cum supervisor trainer of a $10 an hour call center,whose existence and shelter is constantly being threatened by some ft who would take over his job and end up becoming a taxi driver and his most basic physiological need sex is fulfilled by a playboy magazine and a bunch of well used hentai manga comics and a bottle of lubricant ky gel and his right hand.

auWrBjq.png

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the elites lah.
Taxpayers are contributing many, many,.....many plates of Kwey Teow, peanuts,.... to our natural aristocrates & their cronies.

For the rest of us it is a dog eat dog existence, where we are expected to pay market prices for for everything.

in sinkieland, having kids is expensive thing to do, i agree.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you make a survey of 100 couples, how many would say NO REGRETS OF
HAVING A KID(S)...?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in sinkieland, having kids is expensive thing to do, i agree.

Even breathing in Spore is expensive.

I'm now in LOS & will be going Out for lunch at a food court & can get very stuffed for under 200baht($8). Going to have a mango shake, lots of fresh veggies & a meat dish, all freshly made.

I spend like a tourist & that is why my budget is a princely sum of $8 :smile: If you are a local you can of course eat cheaper.

It is so hard to keep to my diet whenever I am here:o

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not have kids for the wrong reasons. It is utterly self-serving and cynical to want kids just so that they can look after you in your old age. We're no longer living in a feudal agricultural society where we need lots of progeny to help us till the land and care for us in our twilight years. Learn to put aside money during your active working years so that you can support yourself after you retire.

If you want kids, make sure it's for the right reasons: the joys and pangs of raising kids, the exploration of intimate kinship that only a family can provide, experiencing first-hand the kind of unconditional love and bond that can exist between parent and child – and hence extending it to your fellow humanity. The rewards are immense; conversely, the disappointments can be heart-wrenching. But the lessons learned are always invaluable, the experience priceless, and you'll come out the better and more enriched for having been a parent.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If you want kids, make sure it's for the right reasons: the joys and pangs of raising kids, the exploration of intimate kinship that only a family can provide, experiencing first-hand the kind of unconditional love and bond that can exist between parent and child – and hence extending it to your fellow humanity. The rewards are immense; conversely, the disappointments can be heart-wrenching. But the lessons learned are always invaluable, the experience priceless, and you'll come out the better and more enriched for having been a parent.

The chances of an intimate kinship in a money driven society like Singapore's range from slim to non-existent.

There are more feuds within families than anywhere else.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chances of an intimate kinship in a money driven society like Singapore's range from slim to non-existent.

There are more feuds within families than anywhere else.

That's because everybody is struggling. If everyone is well off or got state welfare, they won't be too greedy and feuding over inheritance.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of getting married, expect the wife to slog like a slave at home, give birth and expect the kids to take care if you when old.
I got married because I enjoy the company of my wife and later, my kids.
And I don't expect the wife to take care of the house or children. That part I will make arrangements.nor to I expect my kids to live with me when older. I expect them to find their own life at 16.