• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you use 100 GB of data in 5 days?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Freaking M1 damn insincere. Might as well put 10,000 GB is 3 days!!

bnr_reg_mcard100gb.ashx

With FREE 100GB of local data, you can now surf, watch, listen and socialize to your heart’s content on your M Card.

Purchase your M Card for only $15 at:

M1 Shops
M1 Exclusive Distributors
7-Eleven Stores
Cheers
SingPost Offices
Changi Airport Terminals 1, 2 and 3
Free 100GB of local data is valid for 5 days.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
holy shit nice,that means for 90 bucks i can get unlimited 3g for a month,iv been dreaming of this capacity for a long long time.can hook up my phone as a wireless router and play online games,watch youtube and even run utorrent.uninterruptible service not like the shitty fibre internet that keeps lagging or disconnecting.the ping and connection is even smoother than fibre i swear.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
holy shit nice,that means for 90 bucks i can get unlimited 3g for a month,iv been dreaming of this capacity for a long long time.can hook up my phone as a wireless router and play online games,watch youtube and even run utorrent.uninterruptible service not like the shitty fibre internet that keeps lagging or disconnecting.the ping and connection is even smoother than fibre i swear.

$90? Where did you get that number?

$15 for 3 days. So 30 days is $150!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Personal hotspot to as many people as you can

Firstly the speed slows down.

Secondly, how many 3-day period you get to hotspot many people?

Unless is a tour guide. But then again, hotspot max is 10 person I think and the speed slow down to crawling....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ask yourself what requires a lot of data. Video games whether they are pc or console games and of course videos mostly movies in blu ray mode. HDmovies or videos you don't need 100GB but let's say you are d/l a blu ray movie/video from the net and a typical blu ray movie/film is like around 20GB then yeah 100Gb data is feasible. Then again most blu ray movies are not ripped and directly uploaded they are edited from 15-20GB to around 1Gb in size and it is easier to distribute the movie. I guess with 100GB available you could probably try to d/l around say 80 movies around 0.8 to 1.5 GB in size or some video games like say grand theft auto 5 which is around 60Gb in size to d/l and takes up 100Gb when you install it so yeah you can use it to d/l those types of games.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Freaking M1 damn insincere. Might as well put 10,000 GB is 3 days!!

bnr_reg_mcard100gb.ashx

With FREE 100GB of local data, you can now surf, watch, listen and socialize to your heart’s content on your M Card.

Purchase your M Card for only $15 at:

M1 Shops
M1 Exclusive Distributors
7-Eleven Stores
Cheers
SingPost Offices
Changi Airport Terminals 1, 2 and 3
Free 100GB of local data is valid for 5 days.

download GTA5 for free. 60Gb only so you have 40Gb left. hopefully the d/l is quick i used fiber to d/l the 60gb of data.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro 69 .this been around long time.
M1 starhub singtel all have.
It is a tourist sim card.
Local don use it..all use wifi.