• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to curb loneliness?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you all lonely? i guess so as most come to this forum to chat. i feel lonely most of the time, i dun know why. it will be nice if there is someone i can pour my sorrows to. what do you do when you are lonely?:o

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
are you all lonely? i guess so as most come to this forum to chat. i feel lonely most of the time, i dun know why. it will be nice if there is someone i can pour my sorrows to. what do you do when you are lonely?:o

I never feel lonely. In fact I spend a lot of time trying to get away from people.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why curb loneliness?

There are too much distractions and noise in city living!

A break from such situation is good for the human soul!

Think about God! How God loves us by sending his son to die for our sins!

Then you won't feel lonely anymore! How could anyone feel lonely when we know our Creator loves us?

God created Eve for Adam so that Adam will not be lonely!

Go find your Eve, she must be somewhere!

Last edited:

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

no problem lah.i am also like that.
i just spend $50 to $100 to have a decent massage (those clean spa with chatty girls)
you end up talking different topics with different girls every week.how to feel lonely?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Kraft, after you divorce, didnt you find yourself another partner?.how long since you been divorced.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
God created Eve for Adam so that Adam will not be lonely!
Yes, that is true; but that was also BEFORE they BOTH sinned by eating the forbidden fruit, right? :wink:

Go find your Eve, she must be somewhere!
After both Adam and Eve were banished from Paradise (also known as the Garden of Eden), they were FORCED by God to CONTINUE living in the non-Paradise part of Earth as a LIFELONG PUNISHMENT.

The "Eve" that existed before she sinned in Paradise was DIFFERENT from the "Eve" that existed after she was banished from Paradise.
Same body and soul, but different character.

The good Eve that once existed in Paradise does NOT exist in this world anymore.
That good Eve was IMMORTAL before she sinned, but became MORTAL after she sinned, and eventually died thousands of years ago.

As for now, ALL women are mortal and, therefore, NOT capable of being the good Eve that once existed in Paradise... :(
The Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus Christ (who was, and still is, God, according to basic Christian teaching), is known as the "second Eve" because of her holiness, but she also no longer lives on Earth; instead, she has been living in Heaven since nearly two thousand years ago.

By the way, as I've said in another thread, I'm NOT a baptized Christian, but I'm ironically attracted to some of its teachings...

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im starting to think takashi and all these other clones are multiple personality disorders of krafty.and everybody is just one person having conversations with himself.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
im starting to think takashi and all these other clones are multiple personality disorders of krafty.and everybody is just one person having conversations with himself.
But krafty CERTAINLY knows that I'm NOT his clone. :wink:

By the way, why did you single me out? :confused:
Am I so special? :o

Last edited:

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Crafty, the following verse made famous recently by Dr Chee Soon Juan contains the answer to your loneliness:

"What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?"

Never in history of mankind has anyone ever gained the whole world, not even Alexander the Great; not even Genghis Khan; not even Lee Kuan Yew.

The verse tells you that the soul has a capacity to absorb the whole world; the soul has an infinite capacity. That capacity, when not filled, creates a yearning. That yearning is what is commonly described as loneliness.

However, money will not satisfy the yearning; girls will not satisfy the yearning. They can help distract you from that yearning, but they cannot fulfill that yearning until it no longer yearns.

The true object of your yearning is Jesus Christ. Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But krafty CERTAINLY knows that I'm NOT his clone. :wink:

By the way, why did you single me out? :confused:
Am I so special? :o

how does he know?u guys are insane.its like the end of the movie shutter island.despite u showing him the evidence,the amalgam of his name that krafty=takashi=hotbod,if u reverse his name,interchange the letters,take out s and i,put in his mother's maiden name,show him the pictures of his dead wife and children,show him the fake gun and the pills and the one year of therapy.he refuses to believe that his a hallucinating himself as a police officer investigating a insane asylum,that hes actually a insane taxi driver who went crazy years ago when hi

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
how does he know?u guys are insane.its like the end of the movie shutter island.despite u showing him the evidence,the amalgam of his name that krafty=takashi=hotbod,if u reverse his name,interchange the letters,take out s and i,put in his mother's maiden name,show him the pictures of his dead wife and children,show him the fake gun and the pills and the one year of therapy.he refuses to believe that his a hallucinating himself as a police officer investigating a insane asylum,that hes actually a insane taxi driver who went crazy years ago when hi
hug hug frenchbriefs! :p
Would you like to meet BOTH krafty and me in real life? :wink:
That MIGHT curb the loneliness of all THREE of us! :o

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Crafty, the following verse made famous recently by Dr Chee Soon Juan contains the answer to your loneliness:

"What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?"

Never in history of mankind has anyone ever gained the whole world, not even Alexander the Great; not even Genghis Khan; not even Lee Kuan Yew.

The verse tells you that the soul has a capacity to absorb the whole world; the soul has an infinite capacity. That capacity, when not filled, creates a yearning. That yearning is what is commonly described as loneliness.

However, money will not satisfy the yearning; girls will not satisfy the yearning. They can help distract you from that yearning, but they cannot fulfill that yearning until it no longer yearns.

The true object of your yearning is Jesus Christ. Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

oh jesus,money will not satisfy you,girls will not satisfy you,but jesus christ will?

gimme a break,jesus christ is for the dumb sheep with not a care in the world,jesus christ is for the people part of the living world,people with normal lives,people with hope.people whose lives are relatively unscathed and still pristine and untouched from their childhood to their adulthood and still believes in santa claus.for people like krafty and others like him who are damned,there is no redemption for the walking dead.god has left this earth a lot time ago,we spend our lives drifting in this world like ghosts,we pray and we pray but there is no one there,our prayers go unanswered.if god made this world,then despite praying for redemption whose fault is it that we are unloved and alone?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh jesus,money will not satisfy you,girls will not satisfy you,but jesus christ will?

gimme a break,jesus christ is for the dumb sheep with not a care in the world,jesus christ is for the people part of the living world,people with normal lives,people with hope.people whose lives are relatively unscathed and still pristine and untouched from their childhood to their adulthood and still believes in santa claus.for people like krafty and others like him who are damned,there is no redemption for the walking dead.god has left this earth a lot time ago,we spend our lives drifting in this world like ghosts,we pray and we pray but there is no one there,our prayers go unanswered.if god made this world,then despite praying for redemption whose fault is it that we are unloved and alone?

Relax lah, Bro. The message was meant for Bro Crafty.:kma: