• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

serangoon nex sketchets inconsiderate moron female customer

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

Last week went serangoon nex sketchers n friend want to try new shoes but a female chinese lady sit on one seat n put her goods on the front of the other seat besides really kar ni nar qee si better. Fren bor bian sit behind seat n so i purposely stand in front to let her see we need that seat but this chee bye sg lady just move her plastic a bit in think ppl wt to see meh kar nar sai we only want that seat yet she unconsciously blocked it. Jia sai better. Next time see her in serangoon nex sketchers again sure use shoes to throw at her haaaaaaaaaaa

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax, this problem has been around since Adam ........

[video=youtube;RlemlOB4gwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlemlOB4gwo[/video]

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last week went serangoon nex sketchers n friend want to try new shoes but a female chinese lady sit on one seat n put her goods on the front of the other seat besides really kar ni nar qee si better. Fren bor bian sit behind seat n so i purposely stand in front to let her see we need that seat but this chee bye sg lady just move her plastic a bit in think ppl wt to see meh kar nar sai we only want that seat yet she unconsciously blocked it. Jia sai better. Next time see her in serangoon nex sketchers again sure use shoes to throw at her haaaaaaaaaaa

Firstly, npnt or nvnt.

Secondly, you should have thrown the shoes at her and not wait till the "next time". I doubt you will even dare to throw the shoes at her even if you see her 100 times more!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What part of "no picture no talk" do you not comprehend???

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

i guess you have a gun yet you didnt fired your soliders onto her face