• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Fu Hua Secondary School Kids Making Trouble! All Schools Are Good Schools?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=2144748938999157

UPDATE: Thanks to our readers for providing the source of the video! Netizen Ramli posted this video on his Facebook page to alert other residents about the actions of these void deck ‪#‎Gangsters‬ who have been creating a nuisance, smoking and littering while in their school uniforms everyday. This video was filmed when Mr Ramli confronted the group one day and told them to stop loitering.

"A group of ignorant students from Fuhua Secondary School would gather at my void deck creating nuisense,smoking and littering in school uniforms every single day..Despite several complaint lodged to the school and police,these group of nuisance would still patron the void deck daily...

They get aggressive if you approach them..bunch of idiots..told them so many times,I got kids in my house and told them to go somewhere else..what had the school and parents taught them.."

This is a common sight in HDB estates-esp those blocks near to secondary schools and with 7-11/mamak shop or void deck shops nearby.

What is surprising is that the majority of these noisy/fierce kids end up within the 70% and become timid at the sight of prc's/pinoys and indian ft's. How I wish they are tougher and stand up for their rights when reaching adulthood.
How many will end up collecting cardboard as a "form of exercise".

garlic

This is a common sight in HDB estates-esp those blocks near to secondary schools and with 7-11/mamak shop or void deck shops nearby.

What is surprising is that the majority of these noisy/fierce kids end up within the 70% and become timid at the sight of prc's/pinoys and indian ft's. How I wish they are tougher and stand up for their rights when reaching adulthood.
How many will end up collecting cardboard as a "form of exercise".

It's amazing you are able to follow their growing phase till adulthood and detail their voting preferences....

That guy in black shorts who came forward to confront ... I remember him, he was my PE teacher when I was in Fu Hua

Brightkid

Fu Hua Sec? If I not remember wrongly, this school was in limelight recently for bullying video? Or is it another neighbourhood school of similar name?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=2144748938999157

UPDATE: Thanks to our readers for providing the source of the video! Netizen Ramli posted this video on his Facebook page to alert other residents about the actions of these void deck ‪#‎Gangsters‬ who have been creating a nuisance, smoking and littering while in their school uniforms everyday. This video was filmed when Mr Ramli confronted the group one day and told them to stop loitering.

"A group of ignorant students from Fuhua Secondary School would gather at my void deck creating nuisense,smoking and littering in school uniforms every single day..Despite several complaint lodged to the school and police,these group of nuisance would still patron the void deck daily...

They get aggressive if you approach them..bunch of idiots..told them so many times,I got kids in my house and told them to go somewhere else..what had the school and parents taught them.."

There are two secondary schools, near where I live.....the school kids would use the basketball court, then sit downstairs where there are stone tables & chairs...boys or kids will be kids, make noises etc...you can stand the noises...for they only hang around for a while & then go off & many are from around the area..neighbourhood kids...it was until some become wild kids...at night until 4-5 am you see them....or even those who skip school, hang around there, smoke...day time drink soft drinks at night liquor ( this was before the current curfew times), I spoke to the RC if they can help...damn f$#$^$& useless, nothing could be done; I called the police & they help to clear those kids from gathering downstairs. Those kids are from say, School 1 nearby....mostly Chinese in the school...if there is any other race there..they have to be very good in CHINESE.

After solving the gathering from school 1, we started having students from school 2, a mixed school students, hanging around there with the girls, it was at first, after a football game ( field nearby) & as time, went on....it became rowdier, & more came from other places...play guitar, smoke & drink...kick football etc...the stereotype we call them as " play guitar, smoke ganja...smoke etc"..

I called up the school discipline master & pointed out to him the problem it will face, if nothing is done at the moment....things may escalate into something serious & pointed out to the discipline master, I am not being racist. The area is predominantly CHINESE, with a few smattering of ......!!. The discipline master told me, I weren't the only one calling...anyway to cut a long story short, they managed to talk to the kids plus the help from the police, manage to solve the problem.

They kids, do come...but much well behaved, not only from school 1 & 2....they make less noise, no more turning up at night & play guitar etc...

It takes the co-ordination of the residents, the RC's ( f#$^$^ up as they are), the school & the police....the area I live in, have the co-operation of all...that is why, the area around me, is peaceful & fairly safe...not very!

There are two secondary schools, near where I live.....the school kids would use the basketball court, then sit downstairs where there are stone tables & chairs...boys or kids will be kids, make noises etc...you can stand the noises...for they only hang around for a while & then go off & many are from around the area..neighbourhood kids...it was until some become wild kids...at night until 4-5 am you see them....or even those who skip school, hang around there, smoke...day time drink soft drinks at night liquor ( this was before the current curfew times), I spoke to the RC if they can help...damn f$#$^$& useless, nothing could be done; I called the police & they help to clear those kids from gathering downstairs. Those kids are from say, School 1 nearby....mostly Chinese in the school...if there is any other race there..they have to be very good in CHINESE.

After solving the gathering from school 1, we started having students from school 2, a mixed school students, hanging around there with the girls, it was at first, after a football game ( field nearby) & as time, went on....it became rowdier, & more came from other places...play guitar, smoke & drink...kick football etc...the stereotype we call them as " play guitar, smoke ganja...smoke etc"..

I called up the school discipline master & pointed out to him the problem it will face, if nothing is done at the moment....things may escalate into something serious & pointed out to the discipline master, I am not being racist. The area is predominantly CHINESE, with a few smattering of ......!!. The discipline master told me, I weren't the only one calling...anyway to cut a long story short, they managed to talk to the kids plus the help from the police, manage to solve the problem.

They kids, do come...but much well behaved, not only from school 1 & 2....they make less noise, no more turning up at night & play guitar etc...

It takes the co-ordination of the residents, the RC's ( f#$^$^ up as they are), the school & the police....the area I live in, have the co-operation of all...that is why, the area around me, is peaceful & fairly safe...not very!

pray tell where do you live?

their parents are probably the daft and stupid 70 percent so its perfectly alright.when they graduate from school they gonna get the biggest shock of their life when they are lower than the lowest and sinkies are already lower than dogshit.sinkeis are already untouchable like the dalit caste shitskin jah rastafar come from.

Dumbfuck for a Chinese chauvinist you can't tell the difference between hanyu pinyin and local singlish romanized Chinese? And it's spelt Hwa Chong you nigger

I just made a spelling error and hua chong works too since that is hanyu pinyin. Just answer my question nigger since schools with chinese names are low class so hua chong is also low class right since it has a chinese name.

sure or not nigger? Then hua chong should be a fucked up school too.

hwa chong and other schools like zhong zeng comes from the traditional chinese caste that our forefathers and ancestors came from 200 years ago,they are respectable and highly educated chinese and pillars of their community both in mainland china and overseas,not these retarded prc sounding names.

I just made a spelling error and hua chong works too since that is hanyu pinyin. Just answer my question nigger since schools with chinese names are low class so hua chong is also low class right since it has a chinese name.

I never said chink name bad. Just hanyu pinyin name as its a PRC chink govt invention. That's why it's fucked up.
Localized non standardized romanized Chinese works fine for us.
That's the difference between you and me. I differentiate between chinks.....you dun as you hail scum tiongland as your motherland.

hwa chong and other schools like zhong zeng comes from the traditional chinese caste that our forefathers and ancestors came from 200 years ago,they are respectable and highly educated chinese and pillars of their community both in mainland china and overseas,not these retarded prc sounding names.

That's right brother. Great minds think alike.
Nigger thinks I'm trying to bash chinks. I'm just bashing tiongs sounding chink nanes

I never said chink name bad. Just hanyu pinyin name as its a PRC chink govt invention. That's why it's fucked up.
Localized non standardized romanized Chinese works fine for us.
That's the difference between you and me. I differentiate between chinks.....you dun as you hail scum tiongland as your motherland.

Wa chinese dogs pretending that they don't hate their own race. So all because it has prc hanyu pinyin means the school is bad? Both of you retarded chinese dogs are judging the school names based on whether they have hanyu pinyin or sounds like prc which is of course fucking stupid cos hua chong, zhong zheng both sound like prc. Trying to differentiate between hanyu pinyin and non hanyu pinyin doesn't make you less of a chinese dog and hwa chong is still hwa chong a mandarin name whther it is hwa or hua. Dumb niggers.