• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Introducing HuaWei Phone! Cina Rules the WORLD!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
awayxy.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Support Sony phones, enough of Chinese and Korean crap.

Sony just acquired Toshiba's image sensor business and had also recently opened a smartphone factory in Thailand.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sony just acquired Toshiba's image sensor business and had also recently opened a smartphone factory in Thailand.

I owned 2 top Sony phones before switching to Samsung.

Both Sony phones had the habit of "auto" re-start.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Couple of groins

No way i will support a valuable trade partner of the PAP.

They may be cheap but i never trust Tiong inventions especially Lenovo (don't make me dig up old threads on numerous complaints from bad customers reviews about them :rolleyes:)

If u know how to google, Chinese smartphones aren't exactly the cheapest now that there's hot competition. :biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....es-Tablet-Sized-BLU-Studio-7-0-LTE-Smartphone

9426586.jpg

lenovo is one of the best laptops i ever own,and iv been owning pcs and laptops since windows ME.actually vaio is better in terms of polished software and user interface but u dont get cheap powerful shit like lenovo.no way in hell i can get a 2 gig dedicated graphics card and 17 inch screen and 8 gig ram for $700 if i bought any other brands.HP sucks,dell sucks,i got a custom build which also sucked.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lenovo is one of the best laptops i ever own,and iv been owning pcs and laptops since windows ME.actually vaio is better in terms of polished software and user interface but u dont get cheap powerful shit like lenovo.no way in hell i can get a 2 gig dedicated graphics card and 17 inch screen and 8 gig ram for $700 if i bought any other brands.HP sucks,dell sucks,i got a custom build which also sucked.

Agree. I've used HP, Acer, Dell, and Sony laptops and they've all crashed on me. I switched to Lenovo and have gone through 3 generations – absolutely no problem at all. Reliable, fast, stable. The best.

Having said that, Windows sucks. I still swear by my MacBook. (I use my Lenovo for work because everyone else is on Windows.)

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

But xperia z5 camera fail whale when comes to low light resolution

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But xperia z5 camera fail whale when comes to low light resolution

Exactly, wait for the Z6. :biggrin:

I tell you what's the real problem with Sony, besides Japanese stick-in-the-m&d conservative management: its software for Android phones has been developed by nincompoops in Sweden (Sony Mobile Communications AB). I'm quite sure even the Tiongs or Ah Nehs could have done a better job.

You don't see software problems in Sony's DSLR cameras, I think they did that in-house in Japan.

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why bring PC into the picture? I know there are Lenovo laptop and desktop fans out there but no Lenovo smartphones for me. You can call me a Lenovo paranoid :biggrin:

I still have a Moto X for keeps (before Lenovo bought over Motorola).

If i were to recommend China brand smartphones, it won't be the big boys and popular brands but lesser known, upcoming ones that offers very good specs for $200-$300. Good specs ranges from 4G LTE, 64bit, 3/4 GB RAM, 16/32 GB storage and at least 13 MP back camera.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The phone now plays an important role in everyone's life. Why buy a cheap phone? Everyone should go for the best. And that's the iPhone.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why bring PC into the picture? I know there are Lenovo laptop and desktop fans out there but no Lenovo smartphones for me. You can call me a Lenovo paranoid :biggrin:

I still have a Moto X for keeps (before Lenovo bought over Motorola).

If i were to recommend China brand smartphones, it won't be the big boys and popular brands but lesser known, upcoming ones that offers very good specs for $200-$300. Good specs ranges from 4G LTE, 64bit, 3/4 GB RAM, 16/32 GB storage and at least 13 MP back camera.

i thought google owns motorola?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to agree with u on this point..for many the mobile have replace the pc for alot if web surfing n youtube etc..so much so tat i hardly use my laptop unless for work. Mobile phones is used every day..so lets say u spend 1 k to buy a mobile..use it for 2 years....so it cost u about 1.20 per day...tat is not tat pricy...
The phone now plays an important role in everyone's life. Why buy a cheap phone? Everyone should go for the best. And that's the iPhone.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

While I was at a 7-11 store in Thailand I saw a smartphone with a call card being sold:biggrin:

Many cheap phones are available here but the king is still the Apple iPhone. They cost more for a Thai but you will find plenty of them here:eek: