• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Dog refused to give up reserve seat in MRT

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dog.jpg

30/10/2015

MRT commuter, Celine Chia publicly slams man who refused to give up priority seat

A fully abled bodied, well functioning man sitting on the reserved seat was kindly & politely asked by me if he may offer the seat
to a woman struggling with a baby boy strapped to her chest.

'Its my choice and I am NOT giving up my seat to her' he replied me in actual words.

'But you do understand the seat you're on is for the needy ones', I explained.

'So what, its my choice & I'm tired after work', he replied nonchalantly.

'Then I am embarrassed to be standing in front of you.' I said.

'You shouldn't be, cos I am not even embarrassed of myself!'

Dead silence in the cabin and everyone's disgusted stare was upon him.

I never once slammed anyone in public before but today, I really mean it when I tell you that you need to lose your weight and
your tiredness is a result of your obesity, not an EXCUSE FOR REFUSING TO GIVE UP YOUR SEAT TO THE MOTHER & CHILD!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Counting down see how fast his details like where he works, address, telephone, dog's Licence number, etc, will be CSI out!

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why must he give up his seat just because he is PAP supporter?

Anyway he is living up to PAP mantra; you die your business!!!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
dog.jpg

30/10/2015

MRT commuter, Celine Chia publicly slams man who refused to give up priority seat

A fully abled bodied, well functioning man sitting on the reserved seat was kindly & politely asked by me if he may offer the seat
to a woman struggling with a baby boy strapped to her chest.

'Its my choice and I am NOT giving up my seat to her' he replied me in actual words.

'But you do understand the seat you're on is for the needy ones', I explained.

'So what, its my choice & I'm tired after work', he replied nonchalantly.

'Then I am embarrassed to be standing in front of you.' I said.

'You shouldn't be, cos I am not even embarrassed of myself!'

Dead silence in the cabin and everyone's disgusted stare was upon him.

I never once slammed anyone in public before but today, I really mean it when I tell you that you need to lose your weight and
your tiredness is a result of your obesity, not an EXCUSE FOR REFUSING TO GIVE UP YOUR SEAT TO THE MOTHER & CHILD!

Should give him a break because he look very old and frail, he has a
weak heart can drop dead anytime...he's
botak indication he's very old and sick!! with all kind of disease in him!!

He maybe pregnant too being screw by gay sperm!! That's why he's sitting on Pregnant seat!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Should give him a break because he look very old and frail, he has a
weak heart can drop dead anytime...he's
botak indication he's very old and sick!! with all kind of disease in him!!

He maybe pregnant too being screw by gay sperm!! That's why he's sitting on Pregnant seat!

Hi there

1. Bro, good counter :biggrin:
2. Honest, there are times when you offer the seat in question to the "needy" one.
3. There is simply no thank you or pleasantries from the receiver.
4. As if you are transparent.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He only 37yrs old .
Look at his hair n body look like 60 years old

And sinkies are upset that sinkie women prefer AMDK. Most ang mos are know are either rich, or spend a lot of time at the gym. This guy looks like the typical sinkie loser. His sole redeeming quality is his strong support for the ruling party. At least he has a brain that is working properly.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with sinkies?! Why only target those seated on those so called reserved seats? So many seats on train, should shame the whole train full of passengers who are seated!

That's why I always say.... Stay away from Sinkies!

ontheA1

Alfrescian
Loyal
And sinkies are upset that sinkie women prefer AMDK. Most ang mos are know are either rich, or spend a lot of time at the gym. This guy looks like the typical sinkie loser. His sole redeeming quality is his strong support for the ruling party. At least he has a brain that is working properly.

Awwww go fuck spider.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with sinkies?! Why only target those seated on those so called reserved seats? So many seats on train, should shame the whole train full of passengers who are seated!

That's why I always say.... Stay away from Sinkies!

The fucking train is pack.no empty seats.
This pig is sitting on a reserved seat for elderly n needy.