• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Dog refused to give up reserve seat in MRT

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi there

1. Bro, good counter :biggrin:
2. Honest, there are times when you offer the seat in question to the "needy" one.
3. There is simply no thank you or pleasantries from the receiver.
4. As if you are transparent.

I ever give up my seat to old malay auntie... But turn out to be a pinay.. Knn:(

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..............living up to PAP mantra; you die your business!!!

70% support his actions so the rest of you can shut the fuck up. :rolleyes:

" A population which is good at the acquisition of wealth -- which this community is -- is necessarily a selfish one, and it is. Let us
make no bones about..............Societies like ours have no fact to spare. They are either lean and healthy or they die.
http://www.nas.gov.sg/archivesonline/data/pdfdoc/lky19660713.pdf

The pinoys, prc's and indian nationals are stealing their jobs and places in schools and yet they argued over MRT seats without anyone taking proactive action-how pathetic.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dog.jpg

30/10/2015

A fully abled bodied, well functioning man sitting on the reserved seat was kindly & politely asked by me if he may offer the seat
to a woman struggling with a baby boy strapped to her chest.

'Its my choice and I am NOT giving up my seat to her' he replied me in actual words.

'But you do understand the seat you're on is for the needy ones', I explained.

'So what, its my choice & I'm tired after work', he replied nonchalantly.

'Then I am embarrassed to be standing in front of you.' I said.

'You shouldn't be, cos I am not even embarrassed of myself!'

Fucking disgusting PAP supporter. KNNBCCB.

Shame him to the max. If can CSI his facebook account and LinkedIn profile, go right ahead. Post all his employment details.

KNNBCCB scum of the earth

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
dog.jpg

30/10/2015

MRT commuter, Celine Chia publicly slams man who refused to give up priority seat

A fully abled bodied, well functioning man sitting on the reserved seat was kindly & politely asked by me if he may offer the seat
to a woman struggling with a baby boy strapped to her chest.

'Its my choice and I am NOT giving up my seat to her' he replied me in actual words.

'But you do understand the seat you're on is for the needy ones', I explained.

'So what, its my choice & I'm tired after work', he replied nonchalantly.

'Then I am embarrassed to be standing in front of you.' I said.

'You shouldn't be, cos I am not even embarrassed of myself!'

Dead silence in the cabin and everyone's disgusted stare was upon him.

I never once slammed anyone in public before but today, I really mean it when I tell you that you need to lose your weight and
your tiredness is a result of your obesity, not an EXCUSE FOR REFUSING TO GIVE UP YOUR SEAT TO THE MOTHER & CHILD!

Good on you Soikee!

Splash his shameful behaviour all over the internet to shame this PAP SOB!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
And sinkies are upset that sinkie women prefer AMDK. Most ang mos are know are either rich, or spend a lot of time at the gym. This guy looks like the typical sinkie loser. His sole redeeming quality is his strong support for the ruling party. At least he has a brain that is working properly.

What are you, stupid or what? This guy is the typical sinkie? U are full of shit. Go to the nearest MRT station and look around. How many sinkies are that fat? This guy looks like he is still NS Reservist age. He he should be a lot slimmer due to IPPRT and ICT requirements..............if he were a sinkie. His skin is quite white too. This fat fuck is likely a Taiwanese or Hong Kong FT working here, and don't have to keep his body in shape for Reservist reasons. Even sinkie males out of the reservist obligations and in their 50s and what not are also not this fat.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans are a pretentious lot...all of the sudden, they with the PAP 'education' discovered that they have cultures...now forcing people to give up their seats to the pregnant, the elderly, the "unables"...or whatever. They should removed all the RESERVED signs, & just leave the logos of pregnant woman etc..without any wording.

I am not against giving up my seat to anybody IN NEED...but like everybody's else, I paid for my journey, I am entitle to a seat when I am tired when there is one..if there isn't..just too bad I suffer the journey. But I must never be forced to give up my seat, when I am in need of it, whether the f$#$&%# sign says RESERVED...

SO sorry, you are pregnant or carrying a child or....I am tired I need that seat..so what it says RESERVED...if it is RESERVED for them, make reservation....:biggrin:

I am supporting unsocial actions...but I am supporting the RIGHT TO A SEAT....:rolleyes:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Any man who rides a bus (or in this case an MRT) to work after the age of 30 can count himself a failure in life..." - Margaret Thatcher

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are you, stupid or what? This guy is the typical sinkie? U are full of shit. Go to the nearest MRT station and look around. How many sinkies are that fat? This guy looks like he is still NS Reservist age. He he should be a lot slimmer due to IPPRT and ICT requirements..............if he were a sinkie. His skin is quite white too. This fat fuck is likely a Taiwanese or Hong Kong FT working here, and don't have to keep his body in shape for Reservist reasons. Even sinkie males out of the reservist obligations and in their 50s and what not are also not this fat.

You stupid or what? This type of face chao geng one, PES E, no need to keep in shape.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you think most sinkies don't look something like this, you clearly haven't done much reservist yet.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a friendly reminder to the 70%: You can always sit on the floor if there isn't a high seat for you. Just ask Celine Chia to squeeze tighter and make some space for you to sit on the floor.