• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AirAsia has a new flight to Ipoh of Malaysia

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who feel a journey via coach is tedious, not least because of the need to make a trip to Golden Mile, AirAsia provides a good alternative.

Does anyone know what's in Ipoh ? I have been told the best looking Malaysian Chinese girls are from Ipoh.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
went ipoh once...all the chio bus go to KL liao...
go take in the rustic feel loh, ipoh hor fun, ipoh laksa...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who feel a journey via coach is tedious, not least because of the need to make a trip to Golden Mile, AirAsia provides a good alternative.

Does anyone know what's in Ipoh ? I have been told the best looking Malaysian Chinese girls are from Ipoh.

Best nga choy kai. Something about the water that help the nga choy to be soooooooooo good.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gangsters, gunman and good food.