• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Application for manager of Chelsea FC now open!

Abramovich

Alfrescian
Loyal

Applications now open!

Prerequisites

• Impressive C.V.
  • Won the UEFA Champions League
  • Football coaches that are of Asian origin, dark skin, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

Send your resume to :

661.png

Fulham Road
SW6 1HS
London, England

Phone +44 (871) 984 1955
Fax +44 (207) 381 4831

jw5

Loyal
Most important prerequisite:

Must be willing to report to Russian woman-cum-former secretary. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh what do we have here? "The Special One" who's job is hanging on a thread. The joke now is on Mou. A big football club like Chelsea with star studded players, with a manager's philosophy to play deep and park the bus? And i thought that only cash strapped clubs like Sunderland, WBA, CP do that.

Jurgen Klopp "The Normal One" is my good friend. Lose their next game to KOP and his nightmare doesn't end there for it will come back to haunt him and his big mouth.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I liked his style in the past. He is confident arrogant, of cos his cv back him.
But now, he is gutless. Why he cant drop his star players to show who is the boss?
Those underperform drawing so much wages shd been benched and give others a chance.
Week in week out, saying he will drop them but i still keep see them starting.
Mou need to send message to all his players that no one is bigger than the club.
This is the same method using player power to get rid of the manager they dont like.
AVB, Scolari etc.

DiMatteo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Musical chairs are common in the Premier League so what's wrong with sacking Mourinho? Ask me!

Chelsea is the best Football Club for managers where u can get sack for winning 2 major trophies. FA Cup and UEFA Champions League.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good to see Chelsea old boy Claudio Ranieri doing so well at Leicester City.

Chelsea and Mourinho deserve their comeuppance.