• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moderator.........

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What does a moderator do, in this instance, in SBF.
Do they get paid? Sort of like a job, or its like NS, though I doubt so.
How much are they paid? And how does one apply?
Perhaps it's better than driving taxi or uber, as we are seeing suicide taxi driver.....just one only recently.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What does a moderator do, in this instance, in SBF.
Do they get paid? Sort of like a job, or its like NS, though I doubt so.
How much are they paid? And how does one apply?
Perhaps it's better than driving taxi or uber, as we are seeing suicide taxi driver.....just one only recently.

- We approve posts and threads or close them as and when we like.
- Yes we are paid but so far not received any payment.
- Its a calling, you don't need to apply
- Indeed its better than driving a miserable taxi

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a thankless job, and i believe it's voluntary without pay. instead of fighting our mods, we need to lick their collective cunt and balls and thank them for a job well done. these are the current and former mods i know who have helped with cleaning the shit after us. :p

big sexy
froggy
raiders
scroobal a.k.a. super mod
zhihau

+ erection who has a special designation and acts as the one ring who rules them all. :eek:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
May I ask, which one has a cunt? :confused:
I'm not aware of any female mods, who possess cunts for me to lick. :p

I can assure you this is the closest you can get

31nxbHOTFcL.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
cheebuy! can u tsibye mod remove that LHL and GCT banner or delink it to the kanina bike thrrad...every use my mobile phone to enter this forlumpar and my fat fingers click on that jeebye thread. :oIo:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i rule them all by virtue of the fact that when you use a rule to measure ours....mine is the longest and thickest of them all....but admittedly scroobal's is the cutest .

it's a thankless job, and i believe it's voluntary without pay. instead of fighting our mods, we need to lick their collective cunt and balls and thank them for a job well done. these are the current and former mods i know who have helped with cleaning the shit after us. :p

big sexy
froggy
raiders
scroobal a.k.a. super mod
zhihau

+ erection who has a special designation and acts as the one ring who rules them all. :eek: