• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Web Design

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i went to elance.com and noticed all bidders are from india.:eek::oIo:

Yep, 99% from india.. They will put their address as from usa so they can charge higher rates, use names such as "Tom Smith" etc.. but when you add them on skype, their ah nehs traits are revealed... avoid all these shit coders at all costs.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yep, 99% from india.. They will put their address as from usa so they can charge higher rates, use names such as "Tom Smith" etc.. but when you add them on skype, their ah nehs traits are revealed... avoid all these shit coders at all costs.

thanks bro garlic...

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dancing shoes and krafty bros:

Would like to preach my idea of setting up a marketing research company (in a nutshell):

Pre setting up of biz:
1.offer consumer survey and opinions, counter proposals, industrial, competitor and synergy studies, create awareness

Setting up of biz:
2. Running of time based marketing campaigns via different modes of social media

3.client acquisition via different marketing channels

4. Collect and compile mkt data metrics, perform data analytics

5. Maintain client relationships

6. Rinse and reset

What do you think? I believe nowadays setting up a small scale biz only have one function and that is to solve problems and the problem usually is the lack of time to do something, and in this case the we can help the entrepreneur with his client acquisitions effort....

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dancing shoes and krafty bros:

Would like to preach my idea of setting up a marketing research company (in a nutshell):

Pre setting up of biz:
1.offer consumer survey and opinions, counter proposals, industrial, competitor and synergy studies, create awareness

Setting up of biz:
2. Running of time based marketing campaigns via different modes of social media

3.client acquisition via different marketing channels

4. Collect and compile mkt data metrics, perform data analytics

5. Maintain client relationships

6. Rinse and reset

What do you think? I believe nowadays setting up a small scale biz only have one function and that is to solve problems and the problem usually is the lack of time to do something, and in this case the we can help the entrepreneur with his client acquisitions effort....

whoa bro, you let your idea be public. you can pm me and i can meet you in person.

karizma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you very much for the information and comments. This is very valuable to me. Creating a high-quality and interesting web site design is a very important component of success. I think you need to find a good company that develops web design. They will help you. I can advise Gapsy Studio Check a portfolio, evaluate the cases, try to understand what do you like and what could be done in another way and I'm sure you will succeed.

Last edited: