• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maintenance for divorced men? (song bo?)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
EwPLwUr.jpg

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proposed change seems to be intended more to help the G save money than for the purpose of egaliatarian.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a female, I do support this initiative. Women should pay if they are the breadwinner.

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You otang me for 5 years backlog. Please match your words n pay. Don't just say say only and take credit.

Don't just complain here, go sue for the 5 year backlog if it is real and you deserved it as an incapacitated man. Your ex spouse is not anonymous.

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you wanna sue salamanders? cock lah.

i mean go suck their cock lah

I curse you to die a slow and painful death and burn in hell. If any of your insinuation is true, I die a slow and painful death and burn in hell.

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I curse you to die a slow and painful death and burn in hell. If any of your insinuation is true, I die a slow and painful death and burn in hell.

Tonychat, is my cursing of an evil doer here self serving? How about my self curse to prove innocence? What you call this? Self serving to make self curse? You want to make one yourself?