• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to buy SQ Stewardess Sarong Kebaya ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the uniform, kebaya & slippers is not very practical.
Especially when it is winter in some of the countries SIA flies to. If there is an accident, I wonder how the crew are suppose to help passengers when dressed in kebayas:confused:

If I'm not wrong, they wear court shoes with the winter coat, not the open toes sandals.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng suggests u ask a SIA girl urself lah! :biggrin: she might just strip off hers for u on the spot leh!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng suggests u ask a SIA girl urself lah! :biggrin: she might just strip off hers for u on the spot leh!

I scared she ask me for $1,500 wallet. Even if I paid her $1,500, she might not even strip for me. She might just allow me to hold her waist. Then how ?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I scared she ask me for $1,500 wallet. Even if I paid her $1,500, she might not even strip for me. She might just allow me to hold her waist. Then how ?

lianbeng replies: "Ask her how much u must pay her to strip for u lah!" :biggrin: If $1,500 just to hold her waist too expensive liao lah!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, you don't know "$1,500 can hold slim waist only" is the current market rate ? :biggrin:

Paging for chootchiew, please update the current market rate for the following:

- hold small waist ($1.5k wallet)
- touch firm butt (???)
- kissing (???)
- te neh neh (???)
- blow (???)
- penetration (???)

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paging for chootchiew, please update the current market rate for the following:

- hold small waist ($1.5k wallet)
- touch firm butt (???)
- kissing (???)
- te neh neh (???)
- blow (???)
- penetration (???)

Bro chootchiew can only update the current market rate for MILF, not SYT.

He is the one jacking up the prices for MILF, just like property agents jacking up prices some old HDB flats.