• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SOME 140 real estate agencies have closed shop

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
The key reason for the crash is global economics. All indicators are down. Local GLC and MNCs are releasing their contract staff and FT and hence impact the property market.

Hahahah. Well said. You see how many people here spontaneously agree with me and how prescient I am unlike the 3 stooges especially eBay and narong in denial and only know how to heck le like some mad dogs and do not dare to stick their necks out like some coward dogs. Nothing beats being right and laughing all the way to the bank unlike those 3 stooges nursing their loss and drop in asset value. See I told you so.....hahahahahaha

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahah. Well said. You see how many people here spontaneously agree with me and how prescient I am unlike the 3 stooges especially eBay and narong in denial and only know how to heck le like some mad dogs and do not dare to stick their necks out like some coward dogs. Nothing beats being right and laughing all the way to the bank unlike those 3 stooges nursing their loss and drop in asset value. See I told you so.....hahahahahaha

it's mostly prc going through a bad patch. u.s. is strong and on growth curve. europe is catching on. japan will regain her shine. real investment money is heading towards europe for future growth and u.s. for current growth.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Invest in US-listed pharma stocks, commodities and oil.... not property (at least not local) at the moment..

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aya no need to worry so much for me, all my properties fully paid lah, property prices have been dropping even before the poor economy lah fool due to the tightening measures, this crash would see me reconsolidating and go bargain hunting, my agents have been contacted and looking for fire sales. Meanwhile I am investing overseas, chey seasoned property investors need only to make money from Singapore property meh? Stupid idiot! It is me who is laughing all the way to the bank.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The property market is the barometer of the economy, the slide is upon us. Let's see how the 70 % endorsed PAP can guide us through.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless biz entities........bankrupts Tan Bee Kee & wife Veronica Yeo Mui Joo were once running such outfit in Tampines Mall despite being undischarged bankrupts..................... how did they evade OA radar?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aya no need to worry so much for me, all my properties fully paid lah, property prices have been dropping even before the poor economy lah fool due to the tightening measures, this crash would see me reconsolidating and go bargain hunting, my agents have been contacted and looking for fire sales. Meanwhile I am investing overseas, chey seasoned property investors need only to make money from Singapore property meh? Stupid idiot! It is me who is laughing all the way to the bank.

hahahha. Don't bullshit here. who are you trying to kid?. you speak like those typical born loser, bankrupt businessmen I meet every now and then. . 1-2 years ago you were heckling me and people who said a downturn and drop in stock and property market were coming and desperately trying to talk up the market. now you change your story like those snakes.
in reality the way I read it is " this crash would see me reconsolidating ...." means you are bearing massive losses and the hike in interest rates means you have to off load some of your assets at negative value.
"my agents have been contacted and looking for fire sales">>>>>means your agents have been contacted to quickly find buyers as the banks are foreclosing on them .
"Meanwhile I am investing overseas, ...." means you are trying to offload your negative sinking assets into cash to park it in some offshore banks whatever little you have left as soon as possible as soon the banks would make you a bankrupt and seize all your liquid assets or pittance.
Tiok boh? hahahhahah . all bankrupts and born losers always tell me the same stories about offloading, reconsolidating, restructuring, refinancing etc when they are losing big time .all kong lan jiao wei. only stupid idiots like you talk cock. hahahhahahha

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahha. Don't bullshit here. who are you trying to kid?. you speak like those typical born loser, bankrupt businessmen I meet every now and then. . 1-2 years ago you were heckling me and people who said a downturn and drop in stock and property market were coming and desperately trying to talk up the market. now you change your story like those snakes.
in reality the way I read it is " this crash would see me reconsolidating ...." means you are bearing massive losses and the hike in interest rates means you have to off load some of your assets at negative value.
"my agents have been contacted and looking for fire sales">>>>>means your agents have been contacted to quickly find buyers as the banks are foreclosing on them .
"Meanwhile I am investing overseas, ...." means you are trying to offload your negative sinking assets into cash to park it in some offshore banks whatever little you have left as soon as possible as soon the banks would make you a bankrupt and seize all your liquid assets or pittance.
Tiok boh? hahahhahah . all bankrupts and born losers always tell me the same stories about offloading, reconsolidating, restructuring, refinancing etc .all kong lan jiao wei. only stupid idiots like you talk cock. hahahhahahha

Wrong fool, reconsolidating means selling some to buy more when so many bargains around, I no need to talk up market, either way works for me..... You still waiting for crash to buy ah? Loser

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's mostly prc going through a bad patch. u.s. is strong and on growth curve. europe is catching on. japan will regain her shine. real investment money is heading towards europe for future growth and u.s. for current growth.

LOL so strong they can't stomach a 0.25% rise in fed interest rate.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I want to state this upfront. I am only siding facts, not any person.

China's economy is export driven. A collapse on their economy indicates that globally the big boys are not ordering and they are not ordering because demand is not there. US has not fallen off, but their economy is not flying either. More like lukewarm. If not, interest rates would have been increased.

For Europe, UK is doing well currently, but Germany is missed targets too. However, in the mid term, Europe does pose potential.

Just my 2 centa worth.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to state this upfront. I am only siding facts, not any person.

China's economy is export driven. A collapse on their economy indicates that globally the big boys are not ordering and they are not ordering because demand is not there. US has not fallen off, but their economy is not flying either. More like lukewarm. If not, interest rates would have been increased.

For Europe, UK is doing well currently, but Germany is missed targets too. However, in the mid term, Europe does pose potential.

Just my 2 centa worth.

a lot of buyers are shying away from prc as their products are deemed unsafe, have quality issues, and no longer "cheap" anymore. there's still a lot of buying and sourcing, but in alternate cuntries. investments in factories have been moving away from china for a couple of years now. i'm seeing more made in mexico and made in any cuntry other than china products on the shelf, especially at walmart and costco, and that is telling. american buyers are looking at labels and if it says "made in china" they will throw them back on the shelves for fear of getting sick or killed by them. china must get their act together with product safety, quality, authenticity and not shoot themselves in the foot.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's not forget the huge oversupply that will TOP next year and flood the market. Next year's rental is going to get a lot tougher and home vacancy rates could rise to 10% by end of next year.

fig2.JPG

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its so desperate now they have to put the same leaflet on my door twice a day and even do door to door knocking...

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ve not sympathy for these lazy bums earning big money for little efforts & mostly under educated...... open this floodgate to f trashes ............. to fulfill CECA quota

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong fool, reconsolidating means selling some to buy more when so many bargains around, I no need to talk up market, either way works for me..... You still waiting for crash to buy ah? Loser

Chinese proverb for número uno gong cheebye-ness is 守株待兔
Dumbfuck missed the last bus but still think there's another coming haha.
He doesn't know savvy investors can make money in both bull and bear markets