• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Afghanistan before and after DEMOCRACY!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
70 years ago, 1950s

1950s_Afghanistan_-_Biology_class,_Kabul_University.jpg

70 years later, 2015

Taliban_beating_woman_in_public_RAWA.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the second picture was before democracy under taliban rule. Men without beard we also punished.
anyone who saw the movie charlie wilson's war will know that US spent hundreds of millions on weapons to supply to the afghan resistance force against soviet rule (i was in peshawar on holiday then trying to get to gilgit), and when soviet retreated, did not bother to spend another cent to rebuild the country. schools and infrastructure were obliterated and the talibans moved in. the rest, they say, is history as there were no gahmen and civil war broke the country.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the second picture was before democracy under taliban rule. Men without beard we also punished.
anyone who saw the movie charlie wilson's war will know that US spent hundreds of millions on weapons to supply to the afghan resistance force against soviet rule (i was in peshawar on holiday then trying to get to gilgit), and when soviet retreated, did not bother to spend another cent to rebuild the country. schools and infrastructure were obliterated and the talibans moved in. the rest, they say, is history as there were no gahmen and civil war broke the country.

The American fucked it up. They should have just let Russia take over. Fucking American idiots.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shows the dangers of having too much democracy.when we let the majority decide whats best for the country,both the mats in malaysia and the daft 69%.pretty soon we have a cesspit of a barbaric third world country full of religious fanatics.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The American fucked it up. They should have just let Russia take over. Fucking American idiots.

American (Bush) is the one that screw up Iraq, Syria, Afghan and many more,
if US did not get rid of Saddam Iraq will the same today, there will no
ISIS!

Similarly US supported Afghanistan against Russia, when Russia pull
out, Afghan go against the US!! Ironic!! Now Taliban is the terrorists!!

US is the good guy but they are the one that screw up Taliban!!

Now Syria pondan Obama half hearted can't make up
his mind who to support in Syria conflict! The RusPutin President
just sent his army and whack the ISIS!! well done Russia!! you are
lumber one decision maker!! Whack first talk later!!