• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF Officers said die die must bring back a sick reservist back to camp! Law by law!

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
dsc01625medium.jpg

From HWZ forum

This is a true incident that just happen 8.30pm today, 3 SAF officers came up my door step and
request for my brother to return to Pasir Lebar Camp for his reservist..
I only manage to take down the Medical Officer's Name as the other 2 have their name tag in short form.

On 18 March, (Yesterday) my younger brother had suffered a bloated stomach since afternoon 3 - 4pm.
But he was unable to proceed to his camp '24hrs Medical Centre' to have a check up on his condition due the 'duties' he has to carry out.
Around evening 6pm++ he was free and have requested for permission to proceed to Pasir Lebar Camp '24hrs Medical Centre'.
But he was told 'Sorry you can only Report Sick from 6.30am - 7.30am' by the LT in-charge of the reservist training.

Later that night my brother was lucky enough as it was a 'nights off' so he took the chance to visit the 'Family Clinic' around my neighborhood.
And true enough he got a MC for 3days due to stomach flu. So he called back to camp and reported he was given
a 3days MC period from 18 - 20 march 2009. But he was told to report back camp by 6.30am (19 March 2009) today MORNING!

My brother was unable to travel due to medications as his hands also shaking heavily due to the medications he has taken.
So he inform his officer that he will REPORT back camp when he can walk properly. But they came down to my place and
tried to take him back camp by the 'BOOK' but my brother has Medical Cert!
Then they told me, they have to bring him back to camp to rest 3days in sick bay. Reservist Man?
go back camp to rest? Who ever get this kind of treatment? If you are a NSF, yes.. NS-Men?

I told them off, 'My Brother is now weak due to medication. He cannot walk properly, if any mishap occurs who will be responsible?
I WANT A NAME/RANK/NIRC of a person the can be in-charge of my brother's safety.'

They could not and the Medical Officer replied 'Its ok, we believe we can settle this peacefully.
I've seen and verified his MC, we will leave now but he has to report back to camp on Monday (23 March 2009)'

Conclusion:

1 - They are out to make things hard on my brother as he was the youngest in that reservist unit.

2 - No Reporting Sick after 7.30am daily, no such rule. I was a Medic, every personnel has the right to report sick
at ANY TIME if He/She is feeling unwell. This rule Over Rights Any RANK, its Human Rights.

3 - A NS-Men that is sick have to Report Back to camp and REST INSIDE for the period of his Medical Leave. 'BULLSHIT'

SAF, now many people you want to push to DEATH?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life sucks even your NS is over.

:o :( :o

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SAF Officers said die die must bring back a sick reservist back to camp! Law by l

No wonder SAF MO elite oso wanna commit suicide.......coz of the bloody inflexible organisation that is driving everyone to dead end!

:rolleyes: :cool: :rolleyes:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SAF Officers said die die must bring back a sick reservist back to camp! Law by l

the problem is that the ppl carrying out the duties don't even know what is in the standing/ general orders or directives, n they got the bloody cheek to claim that they're doing things law by law. dunno wat the OCS teaching their cadets nowadays. they think that the rank is for them to throw the extra weight & shoot arrows around. suka suka wanna charge ppl whenver they feel like it.

during my time in BMT, sect comb + PS + PC + CSM all recommended me for OCS, but during OC interview i turn down the offer. i explain; being officer = i got responsibility over the wellbeing & lives of my men, no matter section, platoon, company or more.
if the time comes that i have to deliver the death cert to the next of kin of any of my fallen soldiers, I don't know how to face them.

my OC look at me, eyes big big mouth kena choke by his cock. he's a tanjiak peng, and i dare say he never thought he had that responsibility as part of his iron rice bowl career.
1yr later, he was posted to my sister battalion, then zhun zhun 1 guy from his unit die in brunei. i think my words must still be haunting him till this day.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal

being officer = i got responsibility over the wellbeing & lives of my men, no matter section, platoon, company or more.
if the time comes that i have to deliver the death cert to the next of kin of any of my fallen soldiers,

I don't know how to face them.

3283617821_059011f26c_o.jpg

If my well being oso cannot defend.....why should i defend for my country?
Read liao ish very pek chek.

:mad: :cool: :mad:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal

If my well being oso cannot defend.....why should i defend for my country?
Read liao ish very pek chek.

:mad: :cool: :mad:
BINGO! during any time of national distress, dun care simi key installation. the most important & valuable asset to protect is the man who's fighting next to you. if u lose your buddy, u're no good on your own either.

but then, SISPEC & OCS nowadays teach the young & cocky commanders to treat the men like grass.

when i was posted to the unit, when we had to orientate/initiate the new incoming commanders, i always tell them, a commander is useless when he has nobody left to command.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some Reservists even want to tuang during their ICT. You know how easy it is now to get MCs from private clincis. Some think that when they are sick they can recover only at home, when the camp is the best place because there is a medical clinic nearby and the place is quiet and ideal for resting. But some of them always have some sort of excuses - and others have to shoulder their duties - that they don't care. I have come across such cases often.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

The story got too many holes
1) Youngest so got picked on. Like people got nothing better to do
2) Only can report sick for 1 hr - this guy bought his brother's version. No person in his right mind will say that
3) He expects rest of the reservist who got more valuable things to do outside to carry the load for him.
4) Got night out so he pay money to go outside clinic for treatment when inside is free.

At the next reservist training, he will be wondering how come he got the mother of all shit jobs.

Nobody in his right mind wants to do NS and worse still reservist except for some switch on idiot with no life of his own. But don't expect others to carry lazy arseholes with stories full of holes to just slither away.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some Reservists even want to tuang during their ICT. You know how easy it is now to get MCs from private clincis.

It is bcoz of this suspicious doubtful mindset, even genuine cases will be ignored.

In the end, who will bear the full consequences?

:o :( :o

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah gua peng, stomach flu cannot go back to camp and REST

SAF good man, MO also come to door and knock

Last time got CSM consider damn good liao, usually platoon sergeant do the leg work with landrover and driver

Ah gua soldier, when you go back or when next in-camp your platoon mates will make sure you kena chiak lat

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is what u'll defend:
th_front-hoching.jpg
th_jt4aj5.gif
th_php8CE9ht.jpg

Corrupt Familee Traitors

th_TV2009030418454800.jpg
th_TV2009030522024500.jpg
th_TV2009030522025000.jpg

FTRASH Who Depress Your Pay & Steal Your Jobs!

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah gua peng, stomach flu cannot go back to camp and REST

SAF good man, MO also come to door and knock

Last time got CSM consider damn good liao, usually platoon sergeant do the leg work with landrover and driver

Ah gua soldier, when you go back or when next in-camp your platoon mates will make sure you kena chiak lat

Then you dun be ah gua also....tell us ur restaurant location and name.

:( :o :(

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then you dun be ah gua also....tell us ur restaurant location and name.

:( :o :(

Hahaha then the taxi drivers, SMU grads and other losers will come to my place and piah chui

No thanks

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Take down the rank, names and address of the Lucifers !

Hunt them down if anything happens !

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

My god who is that fat disgusting toad? How can be this type of shape in SAF?

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal

My god who is that fat disgusting toad? How can be this type of shape in SAF?

:biggrin: NSman combat medic.... fat good what, he can last many days in the field without food, but dunno whether can fireman lift an injured soldier or not.

:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

No wonder SAF MO elite oso wanna commit suicide.......coz of the bloody inflexible organisation that is driving everyone to dead end!

:rolleyes: :cool: :rolleyes:

does your bro has a track record of being a chow keng in reservist??

PCs, sergeants etc will lookout for chow kengs becos of their track records. if its some1 who is known to be a honest soldier, probably will not kena this..

mind u some PCs, reservists etc serve ICT for many many years together (sometimes even serve nsf together), thus the character of some NS men are already well-known to their superiors..:cool:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal

this guy sure kena since this is leaked to the press. sure every year 42-day reservist, maximum allowed by law.

catersilly

Yes, what did they do to push Dr Allan Ooi (son of Dr Alex Ooi) to his death?
Does anyone know?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

SAF is so outdated. Time to update their rules.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any big organisation will need some system to manage itself. As system is rigid(or stupid) and had to be enforce, that leave many "loopholes" to exploit too. Try to find it and life will be heaven when in there.