• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why jiu hoo kia surnames end with a H ?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why huh ?
Mat translation more accurate ? :p

Eg.

tonychat "anal-fucked loser" Teoh
tonychat "kum lanjiao" Chuah
tonychat "kiam karn" Neoh
tonychat "karn kar chng" Phuah
tonychat "toon xiao" Kuah

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If by 'jiu hoo' you mean Johor, you're wrong. If by 'jiu hoo' you mean Malaysia, then it's a gross over-generalization.

Surnames ending with 'h' (Teoh, Chuah, Phuah, etc) are mainly seen in the Penang Chinese community, particularly among the Baba community. Those with such names in KL or Perak probably have ancestors who migrated from Penang.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KL, Perak and Selangor (and probably the northern fringes of Negri Sembilan) are Cantonese territory, with pockets of Hakka communities.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hongkies chink surnames also spelt differently when romanized.
Just some of the subtle differences between chinks.
Once again proves my argument that not all chinks are the same

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hongkies chink surnames also spelt differently when romanized.
Just some of the subtle differences between chinks.
Once again proves my argument that not all chinks are the same

depends on who ruled over them. In middle east, i am sure their names are in arabic.