• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Question for Property Bros - What is the cheapest freehold condo in the market now?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Does not have to be brand new or pre-sale. Looking for the lowest price per sq ft. My best find is under $775 per sq ft for District 17 freehold condo. Is this the best price available? Anyone has any insights?

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Question for Property Bros - What is the cheapest freehold condo in the market no

Based on The Edge Singapore dated 12 Oct, reported the bottom 5 deals (by transacted price) was Kim Keat House that went for $719 psf. Unit size is 1432sqf.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Question for Property Bros - What is the cheapest freehold condo in the market no

You want haunted house ?

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can try checking the parc at west coast beside the west coast stadium..not really cheapest but excellent environment and facilities...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Based on The Edge Singapore dated 12 Oct, reported the bottom 5 deals (by transacted price) was Kim Keat House that went for $719 psf. Unit size is 1432sqf.

That is not bad, I was looking at the Ballota in District 17, asking $778 PSF. Its newer then Kim Keat House, I believe.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

is freehold really freehold?
once en bloc, where can u stay?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

You can try checking the parc at west coast beside the west coast stadium..not really cheapest but excellent environment and facilities...

Going for rental property. not interested in the amenities.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal

Great place for rental cos of Jurong biz district and soon to be railway, ntfh nuh skgh and walking distance to nus uni town

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Great place for rental cos of Jurong biz district and soon to be railway, ntfh nuh skgh and walking distance to nus uni town

Basically, unless u have one of those high end condos, and asking $10,000 + a month in rents, the rental market is quite strong for "working class" condos regardless of the location. That is what I am seeing right now. Hence, I am going for lowest price per sq ft.