• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims and their Halal food.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever worry about offering food to a Muslim friend or have one who will ask almost everything if it is Halal?

This is the answer:

350HALAL.png

If you receive food from your non-Muslim neighbour, and they say there is no pork in it, would you eat, for example?

Shaykh Yusuf Qaradawi wrote in a fatwa, portions of which may be found in al-Halal wa al-Haram fi al-Islam, "It is not required of the Muslim to inquire about what he has not witnessed, such as how was the animal killed, did the manner of slaughter meet the Islamic conditions, or was the name of Allah mentioned while slaughtering or not? If the animal was slaughtered by a Muslim, even if he is ignorant or sinful, or by someone from among the People of the Book, eating it is halal for us."

According to a hadits, the companions asked the Prophet, "People bring us meat and we do not know whether they have mentioned the name of Allah over it or not. Shall we eat it or not?”

And the Prophet replied, “Mention the name of Allah over it and eat.”

That food is rizqi. It is bad adab for a Muslim to interrogate someone about the food when it is Given and bad adab before Allah since He is the Provider of rizqi. So the religion is simple, but Muslims, in their ignorance, make it difficult.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever worry about offering food to a Muslim friend or have one who will ask almost everything if it is Halal?

This is the answer:

Wouldn't it be better to ask the Muslim friend to bring their own food since most are not sure on whether if it is halal or not, especially if they are Chinese, Indians, etc, or non Muslim. would it be offending to one's Muslim friend?.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck Halal. I alway avoid stores with this stupid sign. It's just an excuse for religious business organisation to make money from religious retards.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck Halal. I alway avoid stores with this stupid sign. It's just an excuse for religious business organisation to make money from religious retards.

It is very good money targeted at taking it from Non-Muslims. Muslims do not need Halal cert to operate any eating establishment so only non-Muslim companies will have to pay for the certification.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serve them vegetarian and soursop like tonychat.blend a tomato,cucumber,lettuce,watermelon,guava,eggs in a blender and serve raw.ask them if they would like any bacon to go with it.

pretty soon they will stfu and stop asking questions and leave u alone.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so glad I don't have this problem. Just watched on TV, Food Wars, competition between two pork satay hawkers here in Singapore. Going to try them out soon. From the TV show's description on how they are marinated and prepared, they've gotta be juicy, succulent, and superb!. Also, will wash them down the gullet with cold beer!

Cheers!

................This is the answer:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My place void deck.. always have a bunch of mats drinking and smoking, after their mcdonalds shift.. When to be Halal is very selective it seems...

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halal Food is a sign of radical Islam. These bastards never change since 7th century. The halal way of killing is barbaric and cruel by modern standards. But Muslims are barbaric by nature so eating halal fits into their scheme. Islam is a deadly cult pretending to be a religion. It is nothing more than a social and political system to control masses and enrich leaders.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;f6zkHQUJiqo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zkHQUJiqo[/video]

Dun you see how the animal died ever so peacefully.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Slaughtering of animals can never be humane. Period.

Kosher
, halal, are just bullshit labels to hoodwink following into swallowing (pardon the pun) the absurd notion of peacefully killing animals, so as to assuage their own guilt in slaughtering animals to satisfy their savage carnivorous appetites.

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;f6zkHQUJiqo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zkHQUJiqo[/video]

Dun you see how the animal died ever so peacefully.

The are Satanic goat fuckers! Muslims should not be allowed to use any modern appliances, roads, buildings or take on any modern jobs. These hypocrites are a burden to society with their barbaric and satanic manners that they learned from the pedophile, raping, pirate Profit Muhammed.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-home.htmAs for Muhammad’s assertion that his god spoke in his ear, thus enabling him to confiscate the wealth of an entire community for his personal gain… well, let’s just say that it is curious at best. Revelations of convenience were quite common in Muhammad’s life, providing him with wealth from Muslims and non-Muslims alike, along with eleven wives and unlimited sex with female slaves. He operated with the impunity of a cult leader.

But the largest problem is that Muhammad justified his attack on the Banu Nadir by saying that they had planned to assassinate him. By this standard, the Jews would have been acting entirely within their rights, given that the prophet of Islam had carried out several assassinations against their own community by that time!

A Banu Nadir Jew named Ka’b al-Ashraf was actually murdered on Muhammad’s order just a few months before the entire tribe was attacked. The excuse was that he had lamented the killing of the Meccans at the Battle of Badr and responded by composing crude poems about the Muslim women:

Then he composed amatory verses of an insulting nature about the Muslim women. The apostle said…”Who will rid me of al-Ashraf?” [Another Muslim} said, “I will deal with him for you O apostle of Allah. I will kill him.” He said, “Do so if you can.” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 550)

Muhammad gave the man permission to take any measures necessary to murder the poet, including lying. The assassin gathered a group of Muslims and tricked al-Ashraf to come out of his house, alone and unarmed, by pretending to be interested in obtaining a loan.

The murder took place in the dark and was a messy affair. al-Ashraf began screaming as he was being stabbed:

Meanwhile the enemy of Allah had made such a noise that every fort around us was showing a light. I thrust [the dagger] into the lower part of his body, then I bore down upon it until I reached his genitals, and the enemy of Allah fell to the ground. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 552)

These two events demonstrate that the Muslims of Medina operated under a different standard than what they held to those around them. Muslims were allowed to kill others when they felt insulted or in danger, but others were not allowed to even plot in defense of their own lives.

Muhammad was in a position to deny others the same sympathy and tolerance that he demanded for himself because of the control that he had established within his first two years of arriving in Medina. He used his newfound power to order assassinations and evictions, thus putting dissenters in fear.

Keep in mind that when Muhammad was in Mecca, he told the elders there that he would bring them "slaughter" (Tabari Vol 6, 102) and they subsequently evicted him. Yet, instead of recognizing the logic behind this, Muhammad complained incessantly about his ignominious ouster and eventually returned with a conquering army. He also behaved with extreme hypocrisy toward those who spoke out against him, regardless of what sort of threat they actually posed.

For today’s Muslims, who prefer to believe that Muhammad was an unselfish man of perfect character, the fate of the Banu Nadir is but a minor inconvenience. It does not bother them that an entire tribe of Jews was evicted on the basis of a hypothetical assassination plot following the very real assassination of one of their leaders. Jews are not Muslims. Hence they are not entitled to be treated with the same respect.

Islam is the ultimate supremacist ideology.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My place void deck.. always have a bunch of mats drinking and smoking, after their mcdonalds shift.. When to be Halal is very selective it seems...

Moslems can't smoke?
By drinking you mean alcohol? Maybe it's root beer or ginger beer?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can drink coffee since caffeine is a stimulant

Caffeine is permitted.

Malays today are more fundamentalist than those in my generation. Many of the younger and middle-aged Malays now insist on the Halal logo in the packaging before they'll consume any snacks, even if said snack in question generally does not contain any meat-derived ingredients, e.g. potato chips.

That said, I do know young Malays who love their beer, cocktails and even char siew – these are the less religious sort who do not believe in wearing the tudung or doing their daily prayers. Many SPGs and Mat bikers fall into this category.