• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our Beloved Country has been called "mercenary pricks", what is PAP doing about it?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Our Beloved Country has been called "mercenary pricks", what is PAP doing about i

The only people that can call us mercenary pricks is ourselves. You might be an asshole, and you know that you are an asshole, and your family knows you are an asshole, but when your neighbour calls you an asshole, you have to whack him. can't walk away and let him get away with it.

What utter bollocks. :rolleyes:

Ever heard of 帮理不帮亲? The truth is more important than foolish notions of loyalty.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Our Beloved Country has been called "mercenary pricks", what is PAP doing about i

For a official Singapore diplomat, this thambi is not very diplomatic at all.

the diplomat will unquote LKY and say that he make no apologies that FAP is a mercenary prick and being a mercenary prick is being FAP.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

the diplomat will unquote LKY and say that he make no apologies that FAP is a mercenary prick and being a mercenary prick is being FAP.

Tis Ah Neh hve nvr been beaten up in Matland or asking for it?

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo long zong jiu hu Kia choot hian leow si boh

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its a message meant as much for internal consumption-saying that people were “delusional in believing that the...... dominance can be changed.”

No different from saying a party can check itself, or you need to pay me not to be corrupt.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Your PAP Bilahari idiot utter some nonsense, now Sinkies got screwed. Bilahari should be your target, why you angry at the Malaysians who are speaking the truth? How dumb can any Sinkie politician be, to align itself with UMNO, at a time when the whole country is suffering from the doings of a corrupt UMNO politician??

No one is criticizing malaysians per se, they are criticizing the PAP response to the comments made by malaysian politicians.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysian Politician and future Opposition Leader is a Rafflesian.

What is Bilahari? Which lan-cheow school did he come from huh?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Malaysian Politician and future Opposition Leader is a Rafflesian.

What is Bilahari? Which lan-cheow school did he come from huh?

He is a Rafflesian. What a disgrace to the school. Damn malu such a former student got diarrhea mouth.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is a Rafflesian. What a disgrace to the school. Damn malu such a former student got diarrhea mouth.

He said so himself. RI, NUS, Columbia tried to educate him but failed. PAP is best teacher. You need no other.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

He said so himself. RI, NUS, Columbia tried to educate him but failed. PAP is best teacher. You need no other.

Looks like his parents failed to educate him to in manners and courtesy.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its a message meant as much for internal consumption-saying that people were “delusional in believing that the...... dominance can be changed.”

No different from saying a party can check itself, or you need to pay me not to be corrupt.

Quote: you need to pay me not to be corrupt.[/QUOTE]..only unprincipled people will make such statement.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unusual interference in the matters of a sovereign country….telling the chinks to take it easy la bro….we don't want a shitload of refugees here with missing limbs.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

sure columbia boh? there's lotsa fake degree sold from there also.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

lucky MCA person never say chee bye

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Unusual interference in the matters of a sovereign country….telling the chinks to take it easy la bro….we don't want a shitload of refugees here with missing limbs.

However, if other countries interfere in singapore domestic affairs, even as small a matter as naming a warship after a Indonesian saboteur of the konfrontasi, PAP will KPKB like shit. Very sensitive to others criticizing them but don't have a problem doing it to others.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nothing wrong with calling singapore mercenary pricks when we are mercenary pricks when it comes to treating our own citizens.

such as smrt's income opportunity,gst to help the poor,picking cardboard is form of exercise.

Last edited:

Lovedrive

Alfrescian
Loyal

nothing for they are ballsless