• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our Beloved Country has been called "mercenary pricks", what is PAP doing about it?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Prominent citizens of our neighbour have called us "Mercenary Pricks of South East Asia" and also "Ugly Singaporeans". Why the fuck is the PAP standing by and keeping silent on this? Are they fucking cowards? So brave to whack small people like Roy Ngerng, and school kids like Amos, but when someone prominent from another country boldly call us names and insults us, what do they do? Run and hide? Go to the bank and count their salaries? Fucking cheebyes, is it asking too much to protect our name? Why isn't the PAP asking najib to extradite these people who have made the comments so that they can be tried for slander or sued for libel in a singapore court? After all, Najib more then happy to get rid of trouble makers like Lim Kit Siang and Tony Pua. There have been a deafening silence from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and from the PMO. Why? Cannot even send a diplomatic protest or recall the Malaysian ambassador? Where is all the pride and propaganda from the SG50? Show so much pride and nationalistic fervor during SG50 and them complete silence on this insult? Truly pathetic performance, and proof yet again that outside of Singapore, the PAP and Gay Loong are pussy cats and whores bending over to be fucked in the arsehole.

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 9 — Senior Singaporean diplomat Bilahari Kausikan’s description of Bersih 4 rally-goers as “delusional” portrays the island republic as Southeast Asia’s “mercenary prick”, DAP’s Tony Pua said today.

The DAP publicity chief pointed out that Bilahari was spokesman for Singapore as ambassador-at-large, saying he didn’t care much if Bilahari’s views were those of an academic or armchair critic.

“He did Singapore no favour by cementing the perception of his country as the mercenary prick of Southeast Asia. And they wonder why they have no friends,” Pua said on his Facebook page.

The Petaling Jaya Utara MP was responding to Bilahari, who posted on Facebook yesterday that one of the most common forms of delusion in politics was to mistake hopes and dreams for reality, in response to Pua’s opinion piece titled “‘Delusional’ young Malaysians have hearts and souls” that had been written in reply to Bilahari’s opinion piece run by Singapore daily The Straits Times Tuesday.

“I do not begrudge Mr Pua his hopes and dreams and I wish him and indeed all Malaysians of all races well.

“But I fear this particular hope and dream may well lead to disaster; it did in the past and if it happens again Singapore — my sole concern — cannot but be affected. So my hope is that that whatever their dreams, the DAP's policies will be made during their waking hours,” Bilhari wrote on his Facebook page yesterday.

Pua said today that he had argued that those who demonstrated at the Bersih 4 rally last August had not made racial demands, but had expressed their hopes for a better Malaysia, “defined by justice, good governance and democratic ideals”.

“Mr Bilahari responded on his Facebook to tell us that while he ‘respected’ our hopes, we should stop our pipe dreams.

“In effect, his valuable advice is stop smoking whatever we are smoking, Mr Najib is a nice guy you can cut deals with. Instead, we should all accept the fact that multi-billion ringgit scandals and ‘donations’ are costs Malaysians have to accept to ensure peace and prosperity,” said the opposition MP, referring to Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak, who is embroiled in controversy surrounding a RM2.6 billion donation deposited in his personal accounts.

In Bilahari’s opinion piece in The Straits Times, the Singaporean former permanent secretary for foreign affairs claimed that Malaysia's Chinese youth are "delusional" in their perceived attempt to change a system built around the principle of Malay dominance.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Our Beloved Country has been called "mercenary pricks", what is PAP doing about i

DAP supremo Lim Kit Siang today lashed out against Singaporean diplomat Bilahari Kausikan, referring to the latter as a “smart-aleck” and an “ugly Singaporean”.

He said that Bilahari lacked the understanding of what was currently transpiring in Malaysia and that he had no right to comment on the nation’s political and societal state.

“Ugly Singaporeans like Bilahari Kausikan suffer the delusion that they understand the dynamics of what is happening in Malaysia and even have the impertinence to prescribe how citizens in other countries should conduct themselves,” he said in a statement today.

The Gelang Patah lawmaker’s statement came after Bilahari, in his latest Facebook posting ,labelled DAP Member of Parliament Tony Pua as being rude and incoherent.

He added that individuals with Bilahari’s mindset were destructive to the nation’s harmony as they spread confusion and incoherence.

“It is unfortunate Bilahari is giving grist to the mill of those who oppose Malaysia moving away from the politics of race to be replaced with the politics of issues, by continuing to spread the ‘delusion’ that Malaysian politics is a battle between Malays and Chinese when it is increasingly about issues of freedom, justice, the rule of law and good governance.”

The spat between Pua and Bilahari began when the latter first wrote an opinion piece in the Singapore Straits Times claiming that Malaysia’s Chinese youth were “delusional” in their perceived attempt to change a system built around the principle of Malay dominance.

Pua then responded that Bilahari’s description of Bersih 4 rally-goers as “delusional” portrays the island republic as Southeast Asia’s “mercenary prick”.
The DAP publicity chairman also said Bilahari did Singapore no favour by cementing the perception of his country as the “mercenary prick of Southeast Asia”.

Pua also said that those who demonstrated at the Bersih 4 rally had not made racial demands, but had expressed their hopes for a better Malaysia, “defined by justice, good governance and democratic ideals”.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Our Beloved Country has been called "mercenary pricks", what is PAP doing about i

DAP supremo Lim Kit Siang today lashed out against Singaporean diplomat Bilahari Kausikan, referring to the latter as a “smart-aleck” and an “ugly Singaporean”.

He said that Bilahari lacked the understanding of what was currently transpiring in Malaysia and that he had no right to comment on the nation’s political and societal state.

“Ugly Singaporeans like Bilahari Kausikan suffer the delusion that they understand the dynamics of what is happening in Malaysia and even have the impertinence to prescribe how citizens in other countries should conduct themselves,” he said in a statement today.

The Gelang Patah lawmaker’s statement came after Bilahari, in his latest Facebook posting ,labelled DAP Member of Parliament Tony Pua as being rude and incoherent.

He added that individuals with Bilahari’s mindset were destructive to the nation’s harmony as they spread confusion and incoherence.

“It is unfortunate Bilahari is giving grist to the mill of those who oppose Malaysia moving away from the politics of race to be replaced with the politics of issues, by continuing to spread the ‘delusion’ that Malaysian politics is a battle between Malays and Chinese when it is increasingly about issues of freedom, justice, the rule of law and good governance.”

The spat between Pua and Bilahari began when the latter first wrote an opinion piece in the Singapore Straits Times claiming that Malaysia’s Chinese youth were “delusional” in their perceived attempt to change a system built around the principle of Malay dominance.

Pua then responded that Bilahari’s description of Bersih 4 rally-goers as “delusional” portrays the island republic as Southeast Asia’s “mercenary prick”.
The DAP publicity chairman also said Bilahari did Singapore no favour by cementing the perception of his country as the “mercenary prick of Southeast Asia”.

Pua also said that those who demonstrated at the Bersih 4 rally had not made racial demands, but had expressed their hopes for a better Malaysia, “defined by justice, good governance and democratic ideals”.

It doesn't affect their pay cheques so they just ignore it.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think WP MPs will stand up for Singapore this time.

Maybe Pritam will fire the first salvo as he is well liked by opposition supporters for his rhetorical speeches. CSM will shed his Mr Nice Man image and take up the cudgels on Sinkies behalf.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP apologists thats all u need to know.its like saying if u want a stable and strong church and pope u have to accept that catholic priests loves to rape and fiddle young boys penises every now and then.thats the price to pay for the longevity and continuity of the catholic church.

Basically telling u,we are in power,we are the natural aristocrats,theres nothing u can do about ur pipe dreams and fantasies so suck it up and lift up ur buttocks and prepare to be raped.

Thats why malaysian chinese have no respect for 69.9 sinkies.I dont think prcs respect us either,one prc even ask me is LHL son of LKY,is singapore politics family politics?

Last edited:

Babamuda

Alfrescian
Loyal

Prominent citizens of our neighbour have called us "Mercenary Pricks of South East Asia" and also "Ugly Singaporeans". Why the fuck is the PAP standing by and keeping silent on this? Are they fucking cowards? So brave to whack small people like Roy Ngerng, and school kids like Amos, but when someone prominent from another country boldly call us names and insults us, what do they do? Run and hide? Go to the bank and count their salaries? Fucking cheebyes, is it asking too much to protect our name? Why isn't the PAP asking najib to extradite these people why have made the comments so that they can be tried for slander or sued for libel in a singapore court? After all, Najib more then happy to get rid of trouble makers like Lim Kit Siang and Tony Pua. There have been a deafening silence from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and from the PMO. Why? Cannot even send a diplomatic protest or recall the Malaysian ambassador? Where is all the pride and propaganda from the SG50? Show so much pride and nationalistic fervor during SG50 and them complete silence on this insult? Truly pathetic performance, and proof yet again that outside of Singapore, the PAP and Gay Loong are pussy cats and whores bending over to be fucked in the arsehole.

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 9 — Senior Singaporean diplomat Bilahari Kausikan’s description of Bersih 4 rally-goers as “delusional” portrays the island republic as Southeast Asia’s “mercenary prick”, DAP’s Tony Pua said today.

The DAP publicity chief pointed out that Bilahari was spokesman for Singapore as ambassador-at-large, saying he didn’t care much if Bilahari’s views were those of an academic or armchair critic.

“He did Singapore no favour by cementing the perception of his country as the mercenary prick of Southeast Asia. And they wonder why they have no friends,” Pua said on his Facebook page.

The Petaling Jaya Utara MP was responding to Bilahari, who posted on Facebook yesterday that one of the most common forms of delusion in politics was to mistake hopes and dreams for reality, in response to Pua’s opinion piece titled “‘Delusional’ young Malaysians have hearts and souls” that had been written in reply to Bilahari’s opinion piece run by Singapore daily The Straits Times Tuesday.

“I do not begrudge Mr Pua his hopes and dreams and I wish him and indeed all Malaysians of all races well.

“But I fear this particular hope and dream may well lead to disaster; it did in the past and if it happens again Singapore — my sole concern — cannot but be affected. So my hope is that that whatever their dreams, the DAP's policies will be made during their waking hours,” Bilhari wrote on his Facebook page yesterday.

Pua said today that he had argued that those who demonstrated at the Bersih 4 rally last August had not made racial demands, but had expressed their hopes for a better Malaysia, “defined by justice, good governance and democratic ideals”.

“Mr Bilahari responded on his Facebook to tell us that while he ‘respected’ our hopes, we should stop our pipe dreams.

“In effect, his valuable advice is stop smoking whatever we are smoking, Mr Najib is a nice guy you can cut deals with. Instead, we should all accept the fact that multi-billion ringgit scandals and ‘donations’ are costs Malaysians have to accept to ensure peace and prosperity,” said the opposition MP, referring to Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak, who is embroiled in controversy surrounding a RM2.6 billion donation deposited in his personal accounts.

In Bilahari’s opinion piece in The Straits Times, the Singaporean former permanent secretary for foreign affairs claimed that Malaysia's Chinese youth are "delusional" in their perceived attempt to change a system built around the principle of Malay dominance.

And the Thais call us "Farang Hua Dum"

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wait wait.. some matland chink bully you and then you go to the PAP? No use! They your grassroots leader now, bro!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

....Prominent citizens of our neighbour have called us "Mercenary Pricks of South East Asia" and also "Ugly Singaporeans". Why the fuck is the PAP standing by and keeping silent on this? Are they fucking cowards? So brave to whack small people like Roy Ngerng, and school kids like Amos, but when someone prominent from another country boldly call us names and insults us, what do they do?

They can call sinkie land all kinds of name but in reality, the neighbour is already now a cess pit.

Pappies will of course deal with irritants like Roy and Amos with no mercy to shut them up but as for people outside sinkie land, pappies can only bark but no bite. That ah neh who started it all should be sacked and packed off back to his slum land in India.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore has been a mercenary prick all these years, now someone else from another country speaks the honest truth and you have to act all indignant. Oh my poor hurt feelings. :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I think WP MPs will stand up for Singapore this time.

Maybe Pritam will fire the first salvo as he is well liked by opposition supporters for his rhetorical speeches. CSM will shed his Mr Nice Man image and take up the cudgels on Sinkies behalf.

It will snow in singapore before PAP Lite does that.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

They can call sinkie land all kinds of name but in reality, the neighbour is already now a cess pit.

Pappies will of course deal with irritants like Roy and Amos with no mercy to shut them up but as for people outside sinkie land, pappies can only bark but no bite. That ah neh who started it all should be sacked and packed off back to his slum land in India.

For a official Singapore diplomat, this thambi is not very diplomatic at all.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Singapore has been a mercenary prick all these years, now someone else from another country speaks the honest truth and you have to act all indignant. Oh my poor hurt feelings. :rolleyes:

The only people that can call us mercenary pricks is ourselves. You might be an asshole, and you know that you are an asshole, and your family knows you are an asshole, but when your neighbour calls you an asshole, you have to whack him. can't walk away and let him get away with it.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kausikan is an idiot and PAP stooge.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

KUALA LUMPUR: Singapore’s ambassador-at-large, Bilahari Kausikan, in another caustic response to remarks by DAP politician Tony Pua, said today that Pua’s crudity and incoherence “speaks for itself more tellingly than anything I could have written”.

Kausikan’s Facebook posting today was the second exchange after a 3,000-word political commentary about Malaysia last week sparked off an angry response from Pua. On Friday, Pua said Bilahari had cemented Singapore’s reputation as the “mercenary prick” of South-East Asia.

Kausikan, a retired senior diplomat, holds the rank of ambassador-at-large and policy adviser at the Singapore foreign ministry and is currently a Fellow of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy.

He said on Facebook today that his article had elicited “a rather rude but not entirely coherent response from a DAP politician, one Tony Pua” and noted attacks by others in the DAP “less colourfully but not more coherently”.

He said he had not responded more robustly, although “not generally a gentle person” but because “I thought that Mr Pua’s crudity speaks for itself more tellingly than anything I could have written”.

“If it makes Mr Pua feel better to call me and Singapore names, I understand. But it will not change reality,” Kausikan remarked.

He posted a link to a Facebook posting by Malaysian pro-Barisan blogger Lim See San, and said “Pua’s behaviour fits into a pattern” which he described as “a symptom of a sub-conscious admission that their hopes are futile. In effect, he illustrates my point”.

Kausikan had previously described the Bersih 4 rally of Aug 29-30 as a “delusional” attempt by the largely Malaysian Chinese voters to end Malay and Umno dominance of Malaysian affairs, which had sparked comments in reply that the rally was an idealistic response.

“I am not against idealism,” he said today. “But even idealism if it is to take a political form must be grounded in reality” and sounded a warning against politicians who led idealistic followers astray.

“If an individual dies for his or her ideals we can call the person a martyr or a fool and in any case since only one individual is involved, it may not matter too much. But if an erstwhile political leader deceives himself and his followers into chasing an impossible dream and so leads them into disaster, that can only be called irresponsible,” Kausikan wrote.

He said “the particular species of disaster that may befall Malaysia” would also affect Singapore, and cautioned his readers to “understand what is going on across the Causeway and prepare ourselves”.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Is Bilahari the biggest lancheow face you have seen?

12107827_10153705683442079_4389300175217770285_n.jpg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your PAP Bilahari idiot utter some nonsense, now Sinkies got screwed. Bilahari should be your target, why you angry at the Malaysians who are speaking the truth? How dumb can any Sinkie politician be, to align itself with UMNO, at a time when the whole country is suffering from the doings of a corrupt UMNO politician??

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Prominent citizens of our neighbour have called us "Mercenary Pricks of South East Asia" and also "Ugly Singaporeans". Why the fuck is the PAP standing by and keeping silent on this? Are they fucking cowards? So brave to whack small people like Roy Ngerng, and school kids like Amos, but when someone prominent from another country boldly call us names and insults us, what do they do? Run and hide? Go to the bank and count their salaries? Fucking cheebyes, is it asking too much to protect our name? Why isn't the PAP asking najib to extradite these people who have made the comments so that they can be tried for slander or sued for libel in a singapore court? After all, Najib more then happy to get rid of trouble makers like Lim Kit Siang and Tony Pua. There have been a deafening silence from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and from the PMO. Why? Cannot even send a diplomatic protest or recall the Malaysian ambassador? Where is all the pride and propaganda from the SG50? Show so much pride and nationalistic fervor during SG50 and them complete silence on this insult? Truly pathetic performance, and proof yet again that outside of Singapore, the PAP and Gay Loong are pussy cats and whores bending over to be fucked in the arsehole.

Tony pua hit it on the nail when he said "by cementing the perception of his country as the mercenary prick of Southeast Asia. And they wonder why they have no friends". and this arrogant chap Kausikan( translate into busybody prick in Hokkien!!!! hahahahah) obviously does not know the sarcasm that Pua alluded to him and not singapore in general. No wonder indonesia called us little red dot, Taiwan called us "peesai" and China once called us "busybody". thanks to arrogant people like him.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your PAP Bilahari idiot utter some nonsense, now Sinkies got screwed. Bilahari should be your target, why you angry at the Malaysians who are speaking the truth? How dumb can any Sinkie politician be, to align itself with UMNO, at a time when the whole country is suffering from the doings of a corrupt UMNO politician??

Those patriotic gongkias are blinded by their foolishness.

Some of the PAP IBs would also take every opportunity to take potshots at the northern neighbour, in order to magnify the so-called accomplishments of the PAP govt. :rolleyes: