• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Standard Chart deduct $5 a month on every account for its services

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its fucking ridiculous, the charges are not implemented to keep a minimum sum, 3k or 300k still charge $5, I'm closing mine. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have closed mine..now left only uob and dbs saving account. dont bother to open current account also...

lazy to issue check. just use credit card...

if really die die have to issue check, ask my wife to issue on behalf

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had an account with them over 10+ years ago but closed it because there were few branches back then & I had trouble finding a branch that was nearby. Also the branches closed quite early back then.
Also had accounts with HSBC, OCBC & POSB but not worth the trouble of keeping an account with any of them.

The only bank I now have an account is with Citibank. I heard that you now only need to keep a minimum of $5k. They don't have those silly charges that the other banks are always trying to stick you with.
Citibank also has a presence in Thailand & Indonesia which can be useful if I decide to move there.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously i dont know what they offer nowadays....only see citibank and uob actively marketing their products

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if their counter girls are giving blow job service, i'm gamed to sign in for this service.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have stopped issuing cheque years ago.

With internet banking and ATMs, do you even need to issue cheque or even go to any branches?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never understood the appeal of Stanchart bank.

What's wrong with sticking with one of the original Sinkie banks, or even Maybank?

And if you have a taste for something more atas and have a global appeal, Citibank or HSBC.

What is Stanchart good for?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never understood the appeal of Stanchart bank.

What's wrong with sticking with one of the original Sinkie banks, or even Maybank?

And if you have a taste for something more atas and have a global appeal, Citibank or HSBC.

What is Stanchart good for?

I think only stanchart and maybank offer retail working hrs service. I use both but due to stanchart choot pattern I close my acc and left with maybank.