• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why many sinkie not sure what they want to do when using ATM machine

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure whether you all encounter this. Whenever I am using atm machine, the person in front of me, be it a young sinkie, a auntie, a marchik, pa chik, tiongs, shit skins, etc does not know exactly what they want to perform . They have no idea are they withdrawing money, transfering money or buying bonds or whatever.They keep extracting their cards and inserting again. The chances of me hitting into this group of gong kias are very high like 80%. :*::confused::(:o what happened to all these people ? Or are they having fun playing with the machine ?

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure whether you all encounter this. Whenever I am using atm machine, the person in front of me, be it a young sinkie, a auntie, a marchik, pa chik, tiongs, shit skins, etc does not know exactly what they want to perform . They have no idea are they withdrawing money, transfering money or buying bonds or whatever.They keep extracting their cards and inserting again. The chances of me hitting into this group of gong kias are very high like 80%. :*::confused::(:o what happened to all these people ? Or are they having fun playing with the machine ?

Why you cannot wait a few minutes to let them figure out what to do?

... and why are you in such a hurry???:confused::*:

By the way, amongst them, many may not be Singaporeans but a bunch of fucking blur fts, using atms for the first few times....have encountered many a middle aged ah neh char bo trying to figure out how to use the atm with one or two young neh nehs in tow....

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you cannot wait a few minutes to let them figure out what to do?

... and why are you in such a hurry???:confused::*:

I always waited and waited to let them decide what they want to do. Mostly I give up and go another queue, then kena same thing again ..fxxk..
I suspect they want to see if their balance will increase :biggrin:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
This might be yet another box office thread started by Bro Chootchiew :smile:

BTW, what were you doing at the ATM ? You went to withdraw $3,000 ah ? :cool:

I have had similar encounters. However, most of them, if not all, are FTs, especially the Ah Nehs. Likewise when dealing with the EZ card top-up machines.

But the Singapore chio bu youngsters are very fast at work. The sinkie girls seem smarter than sinkie boys. The one thing I cannot tahan sinkie boys is when they open their mouth and start speaking Singlish loudly on board the buses. This is one thing that makes me want to migrate, not so much PAP.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This might be yet another box office thread started by Bro Chootchiew :smile:

BTW, what were you doing at the ATM ? You went to withdraw $3,000 ah ? :cool:

I have had similar encounters. However, most of them, if not all, are FTs, especially the Ah Nehs. Likewise when dealing with the EZ card top-up machines.

But the Singapore chio bu youngsters are very fast at work. The sinkie girls seem smarter than sinkie boys. The one thing I cannot tahan sinkie boys is when they open their mouth and start speaking Singlish loudly on board the buses. This is one thing that makes me want to migrate, not so much PAP.

hahaha, $3k in my bank account ready for high class shopping liao . Probably tomorrow will go with her :p
FT quite standard confirm need to decide what to do with the machine. I will forgive them. But I encounter lots of sinkies masturbating the machine.
Especially m&ds, yes their sop is 2X minimum, like the other bro said 1x is to check balance. :cool: Oh haha you were the bro that confirm on this lol
Why the balance need to eject card and insert again ah ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You must be using posb.. A sinkie bank.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be a shit local bank like POSB. The main banking customers are those lowly educated aunties or shitskins.

If u bank with hsbc at the minimum, this wouldn't be a problem.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, $3k in my bank account ready for high class shopping liao . Probably tomorrow will go with her :p FT quite standard confirm need to decide what to do with the machine. I will forgive them. But I encounter lots of sinkies masturbating the machine. Especially m&ds, yes their sop is 2X minimum, like the other bro said 1x is to check balance. :cool: Oh haha you were the bro that confirm on this lol Why the balance need to eject card and insert again ah ?

U fucking retard. $3k only enough to buy a small wallet at a branded boutique. U are better off saving up more before u step into a branded boutique!

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Banks should start charging 50cents for every ATM transaction or cash withdrawal to discourage long queues at ATM machines because ATMs occupy retail space attracting rental costs/power supply/servicing of parts & need security staff to refill cash frequently at ATMs.

For bill payments, banks should encourage more online internet transfers, electronic GIRO payments and NETS/Credit Card cashless payments for retail purchases

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have to agree with you!...especially if they are WOMAN, don't know why...& especially Stinkerporean woman!. I really do not understand, in this day & age...ok! if this was say 20 years back, where on-line banking is not so common, & banking from your phone is not in existence yet!, nowadays one can do transfer, balance enquiry from our PC our tablets, from our smart phones. But, we do not have SMART people, that is why they voted for....(70%).

Slot in card at ATM.....take time to select LANGUAGE...then pause at the MENU....press balance ....then press cancel, take out card....ponder, slot in card...repeat process, press withdrawal...pause..press amount....machine dispenses with notes..take out notes..count at the ATM...then the best part of the whole process....slot in card...make balance enquiry....& if further withdrawal is being made...the whole thing repeats...

I have actually remarked loudly to one.." I could be here till Christmas"!!... :p gourd! helps you, if they are applying for shares, doing whatever is require of them at the ATM...or transferring money to another account....the machine is suppose to make life easier for people...in other words.."user friendly"....but the users are not "friendly" in the year 2015...still dumb & stumped with technology.....no wonder the PAP won!:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah true,avoid the peasant bank if u want to avoid the peasant long queues and retards.

Depositing money using the CDM- Cash Deposit Machine at POSB....is worth an experience... ha ha ha ha the "peasants" have not seen such a machine in the year 2015.... ha ha ha ha

TRY!...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be a shit local bank like POSB. The main banking customers are those lowly educated aunties or shitskins.

If u bank with hsbc at the minimum, this wouldn't be a problem.

I am just a peasant using a peasant bank. But peasant have smart, normal and gong gia peasants lor. Unfortunately the gong gias peasant are the majority.