• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT : AhMeng Pang Sai Surfing SBF Thread. Lip Lai Fug Me!!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah Meng must be farking bored.

ngbbs4d2dc0a91a92b.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

it's now nearly 2,000 views in about eight hours! :biggrin:
Really steady 250 views per hour!

Limpei not interested in views. Limpei looking for those Jeebuykias in this thread!

Btw.. Jipun boy, you no need to work huanzz ah? Entertain me so long... :smile: kumsia hor:smile:

You go ask those BALLESS Fuggers to come in lah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok ok...you are young...:smile:

i kumsia u hor...tcss wif me here :biggrin:
I also thought you are in your 30s because of your energy and stamina for posting and PMing! :biggrin:
So I was surprised after you revealed you're around 45. :eek::o
But since some people have been saying that "50 is the new 40" as the start of middle age, so maybe 40 is the new 30. :smile:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I also thought you are in your 30s because of your energy and stamina for posting and PMing! :biggrin:
So I was surprised after you revealed you're around 45. :eek::o
But since some people have been saying that "50 is the new 40" as the start of middle age, so maybe 40 is the new 30. :smile:

limpei sibei free nao.. eat dinner with her and sent her o cashino lah ... nabei :biggrin: