• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT : AhMeng Pang Sai Surfing SBF Thread. Lip Lai Fug Me!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

I pangsai now nothing to do and surfing SBF again :biggrin:

Few days never come in...Forumpah still so quiet.

Ok Ok...I come in start a new thrrad let you people release some fugging energy...

Let the fugging starts!

Where is Jah?
Where is Ralders?
Where is Narong?
Where is Mangina Tonychat?

Lip Lai and Fug rah! :cool:

Huat ah! :biggrin:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
fug you... dun show off your CSI skills in my thread ok :oIo:

you so smart, you CSI who is this cockup player who is sibei SWAY! :rolleyes:

I'm actually not that smart. :o
But since you asked for it again, in my opinion, the ball did cross the line a bit! :p
If I'm wrong, then that proves I'm not "so smart". :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I'm actually not that smart. :o
But since you asked for it again, in my opinion, the ball did cross the line a bit! :p
If I'm wrong, then that proves I'm not "so smart". :wink:

Whahahahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: So u are not a footbola fan!!! :rolleyes:

Whahahahahaha....now I know ....

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahahahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: So u are not a footbola fan!!! :rolleyes:
I used to be until many years ago, when I lost interest. :o
My favourite player so far is:

[video=youtube;R-Zkr4mQjks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Zkr4mQjks[/video]

[video=youtube;ozZRij2FrKI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozZRij2FrKI[/video]

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahahaha...u fugging old uncle...Ronaldhino is rike 2008...fugging lau uncle...chey !!!!
To be even more precise, I stopped following the English premier league in 1999 when Man U won the Treble for the first time; I might have continued for another season, but I certainly lost interest by mid-2000. Back then, my favourite player was Ryan Giggs. :o

After that, I did watch a few World Cup matches over the next 15 years, but that's it.

Ronaldinho first caught my attention in 2002, after he scored that amazing free-kick goal against England in the 2002 World Cup.
But even after that, I did not follow the Spanish league or any other league, until I discovered YouTube in 2006, when Ronaldinho was in his prime; and even then, I was more interested in J-pop, so I did not see my first Ronaldinho YouTube video until maybe 2008 or 2009, when even he himself seemed to have lost interest in European football...

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
To be even more precise, I stopped following the English premier league in 1999 when Man U won the Treble for the first time; I might have continued for another season, but I certainly lost interest by mid-2000. Back then, my favourite player was Ryan Giggs. :o

After that, I did watch a few World Cup matches over the next 15 years, but that's it.

Ronaldinho first caught my attention in 2002, after he scored that amazing free-kick goal against England in the 2002 World Cup.
But even after that, I did not follow the Spanish league or any other league, until I discovered YouTube in 2006, when Ronaldinho was in his prime; and even then, I was more interested in J-pop, so I did not see my first Ronaldinho YouTube video until maybe 2008 or 2009, when even he himself seemed to have lost interest in European football...

Lau Unker.. so mai come here and hao lian your CSI skills... kena self pwned, song bo? :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
okay, I'll leave now. :o
Unless you call me back! :p

Whahaha...:biggrin:
Since you such a nice guy Lip Lai and entertain me to cure my boredom... I give you a medal rah! :biggrin:

Unlike those buay kan fuggers ... limpei opening invitation to them, they only rike to wave their saggy balls outside of this thread but no balls to come in :rolleyes:

Last edited:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahaha...:biggrin:
Since you such a nice guy Lip Lai and entertain me to cure my boredom... I give you a medal rah! :biggrin:
Arigatou gozaimasu! :biggrin:

Unlike those buay kan fuggers ... limpei opening invitation to them, they only rike to wave their saggy balls outside of this thread but no balls to come in :rolleyes:
Even without them, your thread has reached nearly 1,000 views in only four hours? :confused: