• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elderly woman's hand severed by lift doors at HDB block

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sensors are useless....go old school and have those safety door edges which will repel the doors open once object is detected

I think HDB lifts do not use those light sensors (At least my block does not have one, or just isn't working at all).

The safety door edge at my flat was not working either. I had to tell the town council to do their job.
I even warned them that someone may lose an arm or a leg.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok noted....from now on, i'll enter into a lift....sideways!
it's always better to "have gun, will travel" than to "have hand, will kee chiu":p

ya.. better remember goot. otherwise henceforth cannot scratch backside like captain cook.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sensors are useless....go old school and have those safety door edges which will repel the doors open once object is detected
this "feature" is bestest for standing/kneeling doggie.....no repel but push-back :p
you mean....
Screen%20Shot%202014-01-15%20at%205.13.43%20pm.png
no more strumming the pain with the doors but how much is the doggy in the door jamb :confused:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure this elderly woman, did use that severed hand of hers to mark a 'X' for PAP when she went to vote.

Guess that is the karma, she now had to face. But I guess dumb Sinkie like her never learn.

Come next election, assuming she had not ' kicked the bucket' by then, this elderly woman would still mark a 'X' for PAP ....

using her only hand left! LOLoLoLoL

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this was the US she would probably sue those responsible but this is Spore a place where only honest mistakes are made.